The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mentalcraft - velour bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
As soon as I saw Rich's little video of these, I wanted one...

so I bought two, just to save myself the bother of ordering twice...i love Rich's work, and we've become friends through us discussing ideas and me constantly badgering him for bespoke pendulums...

anyway...$9.97 gets you a small palm sized black velour bag...i keep my pendulum in there, along with a small pack of it notes, pencil stub and a sw*m*...

mental craft

so for me, this is a close-up mini kinda thing, that lets you perform multiple-***s routines, sw****ing things (billets or similar), all self contained, compact and can even be shown empty after if you really need to...

I have shared a few ideas with Rich since buying mine, dunno if he's going to share, or adapt them though...this is a very handy, practical little device that does a job very well indeed....

9/10
I've asked to be banned
Biovf
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Biovf
Iain already said everything that's needed. I received mine today, great looking pouch and quite easy to "handle", awesome for b work and general m-o's.

Rich made another winner as we're already used to, great work man!

David
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've added a couple of extra throughts downstairs, in inner thoughts...
I've asked to be banned
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thank-you David...your words are most appreciated!

Iain....thanks a million for your additional idea's!

A note: This is not just a single change pouch....it is a KIT with three reusable wooden chips [for practice or routine use]; extra labels; and a 3 page instructional pdf.

Rich
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
By the way, you can fit a pocket-sized marseille tarot deck in the pouch, along with a pendulum - ordered a new deck the other day...
I've asked to be banned
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Is the bag long enough that non-folded business cards work in the bag?
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2012-01-29 17:20, Mr.Skin wrote:
Is the bag long enough that non-folded business cards work in the bag?
~Gavin

at a real, real pinch it would...but as this is (in my opinion) a close up thing, I'd see no need to use it for that... a couple of billets made from a notepad though, and folded...works fine...

tried it with mine earlier, and its a snug fit for a business card, maybe Rich will make a larger size and release it, I dunno...

but as I say, a pack of small post-it notes fits perfectly inside, so its all about using a logical set of objects that work with one another...
I've asked to be banned
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Yes Iain....I will be introducing a larger pouch....possibly later this week. I have tested it with my own biz cards, and the larger pouch works perfectly. However, the smaller pouch has its 'minimalist' advantages too. Smile

BTW...Iain, I REALLY like the idea you mentioned to me privately [I tried it] of dividing the needed b*****s between two of the co*********S...and leaving the third vacant for proof of e******ss. That is some nice thinking!

Gavin, I certainly understand why you would desire to use biz cards [and the larger pouch will allow that]...any time I can leave a guest with my card....with the revelation on it....it compounds the possibility of future business.Smile

Rich
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Exactly Rich. Smile. I'm looking forward to playing with this.
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Exactly Rich. Smile. I'm looking forward to playing with this.
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Quote:
On 2012-01-30 18:31, RicHeka wrote:
Yes Iain....I will be introducing a larger pouch....possibly later this week. I have tested it with my own biz cards, and the larger pouch works perfectly. However, the smaller pouch has its 'minimalist' advantages too. Smile

BTW...Iain, I REALLY like the idea you mentioned to me privately [I tried it] of dividing the needed b*****s between two of the co*********S...and leaving the third vacant for proof of e******ss. That is some nice thinking!

Gavin, I certainly understand why you would desire to use biz cards [and the larger pouch will allow that]...any time I can leave a guest with my card....with the revelation on it....it compounds the possibility of future business.Smile

Rich

New Larger version now available.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=82&26

Rich
Proxy
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of Proxy
I just received the larger version and the mini version. This is an item which brings the change bag into this century and with a non-biased adult friendly look.
I ordered matching un-gaffed ones to give flexibility for switch outs if I ever decide to routine that in.
The fact that these can also be used as small carry cases is an asset.
Thanks Rich.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
You are welcome taoist. Thank-you for the positive comments.

Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
My popular MentalCraft 'Velour Change Pouch' is now available in Extra Large size [5x7 in.][13x18 cm]. Please PM me if interested.

Happy trails.
Rich
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
That was the best deal I have had in magic for...I don't know how long! A 5 x 7, and an UNgimmicked pouch, WITH shipping = $19.50! Plus the thing is a 3-way! I don't think I've ever seen a change bag like this...

Doug
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Rich has created a fantastic item!

It's a great example of something that's limited only by your own imagination and creativity. One of the too few instances (Hank's Any Ring PK is another) where terrific effects need not be expensive.

In short, snap 'em up!
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Thanks Doug and G!

I am constantly amazed at the creative uses others have come up with for using these switch pouches.

Perhaps it is the utilitarian aspect [such as carrying a pendulum, or as Iain said earlier a post it note pad and a pencil]....along with their benign innocence....that can make these pouches a powerful tool.

Rich
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
For those performers who may have various uses for different size change pouches, I am offering a 'limited time' special sale on a complete set of my MentalCraft Velour Change Pouches.
Please see the descriptions for the individual Change Pouches for video clips. [they are listed in the product category 'Mentalope'.]

http://tinyurl.com/n6cpuq6

http://tinyurl.com/mt7ogxu

Happy trails.
Rich
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
These are fantastic Rich...I love mine
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Having for a long time been a fan of the Mentalope, these pouches add a touch of class. I can see these can be used in all sorts of ways and am very much looking forward to receiving mine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mentalcraft - velour bag (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL