We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The Shadow Stack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stephenson
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of stephenson
Hi,

I recently read about a memorised stack called "shadow stack"(?) but can`t remember where I saw it, I remember it was useful creating good gambling routines, some self working 4 of a kind routines and also some good ACAAN set-ups (and that`s the bit that really intrigued me!). Has anyone else heard about this stack, or can help me learn more about it please?

Thanks,

Craig
cytoplasm
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of cytoplasm
Hi I believe the item you are thinking of is called The Shadow Stack and was created by Tom Crosbie. It is on a 2 DVD set called Recall. The all 18 effects of the DVD are based on this stack including many contributions from other well known performers. It was mentioned on the Wizard Product Review this week where Tom was a guest and demo'd one of the routines. I really like this and will be getting it when it is released which will be very soon : )
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
I ordered this. According to World Magic Shop (Wizard Product Review), Recall will be released in approximately 2-3 weeks.
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The Shadow Stack (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL