The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Incredibly naive question from someone who doesn't play poker for money (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of Tony45
Quote:
On 2012-01-30 01:46, LobowolfXXX wrote:
No honor among thieves, you know...

You just said way more than a mouthful right there.
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of Tony45
Quote:
On 2012-01-29 21:42, NFS wrote:
Unlike a private or underground card game where you always accept the chance of being cheated or not being paid, FTP was an establishment endorsed by several, presumably honest people, attesting to its integrity.

The lack of character by these two individuals concerning their role in FTP and lack of effort to appease the situation is far from anything resembling wit. The lack of wit these individuals have is also painfully transparent in the collusion video. It's repugnant. I have no respect for that.

And youre surprised by this ? Ever hear of the S+L scandal ? Enron ? The whole housing deal ? Maddof ? And youre surprised because a couple of poker slugs pulled a fast one ? Guy, I'm not trying to be smart with you or bust your balls but this whole world is about scams and who can rob who, that's what it is and always has been. In the past it was covered up better, that's all.
Be surprised by nothing.
I got way more respect for a good stick up man, lol.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3111 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Acesover,

I still can access all the videos linked in that thread. Something must be wrong on your side.

Here's a direct link to Russ Georgiev video (well, the 4 hours long one):

http://www.archive.org/download/RussGeor......WGCA.avi

Just in case, I can upload it to my website, but you'd need to be a member.

PS: I made a version with subtitles in the past (the sound is so awful), which was pretty convenient for non English speaking native like me lol. (In fact, I subtitled just 2 hours if I remember well.) The problem is I dunno where I put it! In case I find it back, I'll tell you boys.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Arnold's link works for me.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
808 Posts

Profile of acesover
Must be somethign on my end. This is what come up when I try and load it:

RIFF&*‘+AVI LIST~"hdrlavih8W‚9‘°€LIST”strlstrh8vidsxviddµ 9‘w''°€strf((°€ XVIDJUNK
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
Try downloading it to your desktop (if you haven't already) as opposed to trying to view it online in real time.
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2485 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
The big pokerstars cheat? Wow, there is something I never heard of. You can turn your tellie on and watch the entire table turn against Phil Hellmuth jr. which is instant collusion no matter how you turn it. In fact, checking a player with a low M out is a valid strategy in Tournament poker (as long as it is not verbally outspoken, which is actually not different then other forms of collusion).

Like Tony45 said: The world is about scamming eachother. He is entirely right.
"He must be content to rank with the common herd." - S.W. Erdnase
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Incredibly naive question from someone who doesn't play poker for money (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL