The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Looking 4 T66 Occult Board, T132 Ninja,T91 Fl Lady (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Anyone have these sealed?

T66 Occult Board, T132 Ninja,T91 Floating Lady, either Reg Tenyo or Doug Henning versions.

Or know where I might find them and other discontinued Tenyo?

Thanks.
macmac
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of macmac
Hi, I have lots of New and Sealed discontinued Tenyo...many duplicates for sale. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you my list.

Thanks!

Macmac
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2435 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
There are no "sealed" versions of the Doug Henning tricks. Other than the few that were put into magic sets (yes, actual boxes for two of the three sets with the tricks inside do exist), everything else went into a plastic baggie that might have been taped shut.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2012-01-29 13:43, Richard Kaufman wrote:
There are no "sealed" versions of the Doug Henning tricks. Other than the few that were put into magic sets (yes, actual boxes for two of the three sets with the tricks inside do exist), everything else went into a plastic baggie that might have been taped shut.

Thanks for the info Richard.

I thought there was a version of Floating Lady with a Doug Henning magician cartoon in place of the reg Tenyo magician that was sealed in a little baggie.

As I mentioned, I am looking for the Tenyo version or Henning version Smile .
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1301 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Search for "Tenyo Occult Board 1977 T-66" on ebay as there is one for sale.
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
Magic SMS 2: http://apple.co/2nuxewr
Notion of Motion: http://www.risingcard.co.uk
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3447 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I have several of the Doug Henning Tenyo items. They have all come in a sealed clear bag. If the bag was taped shut I would assume it was opened by a previous owner.

that'sCool you are correct there is a regular and Henning version of the Floating Lady. The Henning version came up on ebay last year and went for a pretty high price if I recall. Floating Lady is one of the trickier ones to locate but they are out there.

The Occult Board referenced above has a pretty high price, have seen a number go for much less this past year.

Good Luck

John
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2012-01-29 17:14, Angelo M Carbone wrote:

Thanks, I saw that. Way, way overpriced though and something about that seller rubs me the wrong way.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2012-01-30 14:18, that'sCool wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-01-29 17:14, Angelo M Carbone wrote:

Thanks John, I saw that. Way, way overpriced though and something about that seller rubs me the wrong way.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
FYI that's Angelo Carbone, I think he can be trusted Smile Or am I not getting the irony in your post?
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2012-01-30 14:59, Killertweety wrote:
FYI that's Angelo Carbone, I think he can be trusted Smile Or am I not getting the irony in your post?

Not talking about Angelo, so not sure what you meant.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
The seller of 'Tenyo Occult Board 1977 T-66' is Angelo Carbone a.k.a. Magicreator ... .
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Again I have no idea what you mean. I was speaking about a guy in Sweden who appears to be a game player with his listings and prices, not Angelo.

I just saw the one Angelo is selling and while it looks nice, it is opened and the orange one. I am looking for the white one and fortunately, I think I have found someone with it Smile.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
I finally got the Occult Board, mint in package. Thanks guys.

Now on to the T91 Floating Lady and the the Ninja !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Looking 4 T66 Occult Board, T132 Ninja,T91 Fl Lady (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL