The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spiral Principle and Beyond - Stephen Leathwaite (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Have to agree with Whippetfish my first impressions of this is excellent . Will give a full review over the weekend once I have watched it all. Judging on a few Dvds I bought at Blackpool I think I haved saved the best until last with this one. Looks simple to do and very clever thinking . Adding to this I had the pleasure of meeting Stephen Leathwaite at Blackpool and not only is he a superb magician he is also a really nice guy who I am hoping will release more of his gems ( as he has loads )to the magic fraternity.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Was this a sell out at Blackpool or can we still order this?
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Hi Pegasus you can order this from My Website if you wish..
http://www.Leathalweapons.co.uk
or world magic shop
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Thanks Whippet fish and NanaSwan for your kind comments...

Look forward to the Reviews..
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
One of the best (if not the best) OOTW's I haver ever seen. Simple, simple method, in fact pretty much self working, but packs a huge wallop.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On 2012-02-22 16:30, bond19 wrote:
One of the best (if not the best) OOTW's I haver ever seen. Simple, simple method, in fact pretty much self working, but packs a huge wallop.

couldn't agree more the lay public are blown away by the sheer impossibility of this effect. Very hands off and clean and very very deceptive. By the way this is the effect called Beyond which is a secondary effect that comes with the spiral principle,
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
I was fortunate enough to see some of what Steven has released on his DVD and I can honestly say there is some really clever stuff. I am sold and will be getting my copy very soon. I am thrilled I can finally talk about it. Congrats Steven!

Max
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Ok you've all convinced me. My order has gone in via the owners website.
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
I love this as well.
Beyond is amazing.

I had a message from nanaswan and I believe that he has improved Beyond (which I didn't think was possible).
Amazing thinking!!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Please spill the beans David, via PM.
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Just Like to Say Thanks to Max and everyone who has supported me in this project...
I am thrilled you Enjoyed the DVD it means so much..

Thanks Pegusus for Supporting me and Buying from my site..

Nanaswan it was Great Seeing you at Blackpool.. if you have other ideas with the Spiral or Beyond please post them in our Comunity Forum. where I shall be posting other ideas that I have with the Spiral Principle and Beyond..

And what other Great minds have contributed.. over the next week.. the forum is in its early stages but its growing.. and more posts will come soon..

Also we have some Great addons for the Future.. that will blow your mind.. I'm very excited about this.. with a good friend of mine..

Max Krause Cheers buddy.. and thansk for your suppport over the last year... your a gentleman.

Warm regards
Stephen Leathwaite
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Can't wait to read review, it does sound very intriguing !
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Any hopes of seeing a full performance from someone? Seems like something is being hidden.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2012-02-23 12:00, MagicMaddy wrote:
Any hopes of seeing a full performance from someone? Seems like something is being hidden.

Yes, the secret. That's why I've purchased the DVD to find it out.
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Quote:
On 2012-02-23 12:18, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-02-23 12:00, MagicMaddy wrote:

Yes, the secret. That's why I've purchased the DVD to find it out.

I have no problem purchasing the DVD. I'm just a bit worried. Just answer me this: will this still fool magicians? That's all I'd like to know. I often perform for them. It's not that I'm hunting at the secret, its that I want to actually see the effect I'm spendig my money on before I purchase it.
pikkakard
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of pikkakard
I felt like a kid again when I watch the full performance with Stephen and Craig... completely fooled me. I also couldn't believe how simple the principle is. I haven't got to Beyond yet, but this is the first DVD purchase I have been happy with in a very, very long time. It's also the first DVD in a long time that hasn't left me feeling that I've been misled. This principle offers everything it promises to and more. Fan-bl**dy-tastic!!!

Paul
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Hi guys thanks to David Klass for his kind words , I wouldnt say as such that I have improved Beyond as this would be difficult. However I have come up with a way where the performer totally does not touch the cards at all and the spectator really does see them fully mixed. It only works better for me but wont be for everyone. This is still the way it seems in Stephens handling but I like the spec to do everything so I am 100% hands off .Have managed to now fully watch The Spiral Principle itself and it pure genius , love the concept and the effects you can do with it. A real real fooler so pleased with this purchase the best I have made in DVD terms for a long while 10 out of 10 .
pikkakard
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of pikkakard
Ok... so I've just got to the end of the DVD and saw the 'bonus' effect Beyond. What a ridiculous concept... ridiculously good that it. In the modern day this could have been a DVD all of it's own. I challenge anyone to be disappointed with this purchase. So simple, yet so powerful from start to finish.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Okay, okay, I'll give this a go Smile
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
I have no problem purchasing the DVD. I'm just a bit worried. Just answer me this: will this still fool magicians? That's all I'd like to know. I often perform for them. It's not that I'm hunting at the secret, its that I want to actually see the effect I'm spendig my money on before I purchase it.
[/quote]

It fooled me and I'm a magician. One word BUY, you will not be disappointed. Like I said, simple method and the cleanest OOTW I have ever seen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spiral Principle and Beyond - Stephen Leathwaite (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL