The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions for Tower of Dice, Third Eye, Flying Carpet, and Floating Card? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic168
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magic168
Someone visited Japan and bought me these tricks, but unfortunately, I can't read Japanese. Would be really appreciative if anyone can send me english instructions...

Thanks!
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Tower of Dice instructions sent.

AA
magic168
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magic168
Anyone? Pretty please? I really have no idea how to get the instructions other than begging here...

Thanks!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Hi magic168

I and most of us don't mind sharing instructions with fellow Tenyo enthousiasts who have Japanese versions of their tricks. However, the last couple of months I've noticed people who rarely (or never) are seen on this forum ask for these instructions, and there's nothing wrong with that ... . However, I/we don't know them (not that's it important), don't even know if they have the trick or just looking for the secret (by all means I'm not saying you're doing this Smile ). But you must understand my point - I will be more likely to put a litle effort in sending (and often scanning) instructions for people who contribute at least a litle bit to the Tenyo Of Japan forum ... .

Why not take the time to just mention what your favourite trick is, give your opinion on something in a thread, share your experiences with us ... . Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a 'must' for me on this forum, but I'd really appreciate it Smile

Anyway, if you can give me your e-mail in a pm I will send them to you.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Well put Killertweety... give and take is always nice...
magic168
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magic168
Killertweety,

Good points. I don't usually have much time to contribute on the forum, but I do try to stop by often to see what the "latest buzz" is...

As for Tenyo, I've been collecting them since a kid (20 some odd years now) -- I wish I hadn't sold most of my older items because I probably would have quite valuable items now. ;-) My favorite Tenyo? That's tough...I've always been partial to Diabolicus, but the "secret" failed on me after some time and I haven't been able to find another one since. Soft Coins is still one I pull out and perform fairly often.
magic168
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magic168
Still looking for these (minus Tower of Dice -- thanks Amazing Azzam)...these have basically been sitting here because I'm not quite sure I understand the Japanese instructions.

Anyone help, please?

Thanks!
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
I am sure magic168 can tell whomever is going to send him instructions, how each trick is done first, to prove he does not want them only to know the secret.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
My Tower of Dice came with English instructions.. Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
magic168
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magic168
I can take pictures of the tricks and yes, I can verify the instructions if you want further proof I actually own them...I'm happy to take a pic of the Japanese instructions!

Anyone?
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
My tower came with Japanese instructions. Looked at the pictures, watched Patagonias video and figured it out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » English Instructions for Tower of Dice, Third Eye, Flying Carpet, and Floating Card? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL