The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » D'lights (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rseward
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of rseward
My friend went to a downtown square that had Christmas trees all lit up and used the D’Lites as he pretended to pick Christmas lights off the trees and eat them. The illusion was so effective that some people complained and he was kicked off the square. Still, it was one of the most spellbinding ways to use D’lites that I have seen.
Justin McWilliams
View Profile
1983 - 2005
New Jersey
157 Posts

Profile of Justin McWilliams
What about what I do sometimes in the restaurant while cooking? Look in the air, "catch a fairy" whap it on a table to kill it, have a small piece of beef that is cubed, take it out of hiding. (find your own method to hide it) toss it in a frying pan cook it up and eat it. That's what I do with a D'lite, I maim, kill, cook, and eat a fairy.
Hey I'm a magician, i've never told a lie.....oops:o/
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
I got to see the Blue ones a couple of weeks
ago.
Time to change from red all,
Blue looks fantastic.

Wayne Smile
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Who has blue ones??? I want em!!!

Keith Smile
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Leeman, it would work close up if maybe you put the quarter under a napkin, or a tablecloth if available. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
SBeck24Svn
View Profile
New user
Leeds, England
83 Posts

Profile of SBeck24Svn
What do you think of the Colour Changing D'Lite, where you can choose whether it lights up Red or Green (located at http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=324). Are these any different in terms of handling (size, etc) - would you recommend these over the normal single colour ones?

Thanks,

Simon.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of jlibby
I was Merlyn's Magic Advisor for a recent production of CAMELOT. He used the D'Lite to supposedly catch the nymph Nimue (in other words, Nimue was a little ball of light a la Tinkerbell).

It looked great on stage, and Merlyn got some well deserved compliments for his magic.

See ya!
Joe L.
My new FREE ebook on the classic Mismade Bill trick is ready for you:
https://funnybirthdayshow.com/mismadebill/
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
I have the color changing version and it is the same size TT as the regular version. It has two little metal contacts inside instead of one. It's a bit tricky at first to get only one to make contact. At times I had a redish tinted green light. If you "twist" the TT on a bit crooked it works perfect for whatever light you are trying to get. I like them.

So does anyone know where to get these blue ones?

Keith Smile
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Yes,

Track down Juan Mayoral from Spain,
the Blendo Bag with the blue lights in it
also looked great.
The blue LEDs are somewhat more expensive than all
the other colours, but well worth it. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » D'lights (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL