The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo as Art (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3447 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
This is defintley off the path a bit. For Christmas my wife arranged a session for me with a local artist that does very cool hand castings. I have been giving some thought as to what I should have done. I could go with a straight casting or the more stereotype pose of holding a card or coin ( great article in MAGIC last year showing a number of famous magicians hand castings). Also have thought abpout having the hands posed apart as if they are floating an object between them. I could then possibly use some IT and make it look like a bill is really floating. Have also thought about having the hands cupped and then placing a white LED light inside to create a magical glow (could possibly rig by remote control).

Am now thinking is there a way to combine this with my love of Tenyo collecting. The only thing I have come up with is having the hands posed with a Cubio, and having the Cubio suspended mid way between them. Any thoughts? Thanks!

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo as Art (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL