The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Ritualum "The Sacred Fire" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys, just to let you know that my new booklet is available!
For more information please click on the link
http://www.lulu.com/product/a-copertina-......18861057

If you enjoyed "Emotionals Mentalism" you will love this one...

Here is a quote from Neal Scryer:

This work is brilliant I just love it another masterpiece by Luca one of my favorite thinkers.

Neal Scryer

p.s. Now on lulu there is the 20% discount.... Smile

Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
RITUALUM “The Sacred Fire” by Luca Volpe

Hello everyone,
I just bought Luca Volpe’s NEW book off of Lulu.com. I have most of Lucas books/DVD and knew that I wouldn’t be sorry.

I read it four times already and can see that this would have great impact on a person. This isn’t for walk around gigs or for doing it at the club for your friends. This is a routine or should I really say, a bit of business that WILL touch a person deep down to their core!

This isn’t just a mentalism routine that you close your eyes and tell a person what you see. It is FAR from that. I really don’t like using the word routine but can’t think of the word that best fits this. There is so much going on here that a person can’t help not to be affected. You have mentalism, Wicca and psychological influencing. It is like hitting someone over the head with a cement truck! They WILL be affected!

You are bringing a positive change into a person’s life. You give a person the necessary instructions so that they are able to empower their own life by doing a ritual at home for a week. It is a ceremonial magic/Wicca ritual that reinforces the whole idea of what you are doing.

Luca said that when the person comes back to see him after the week is done, they usually cry tears of happiness when you complete the end of the routine. Now that is one major routine! This is powerful!

Here is what is written on the Lulu site and what it tells of the book; “Luca Volpe is a well-known Italian mentalist and psychic entertainer. After the success of his book "Emotional Mentalism" he has decided to release a new booklet which contains one of the strongest experiences you can perform. "Ritualum - The Sacred Fire" is a mixture of mentalism and ceremonial magic which will emotionally touch your spectators. Imagine predicting the outcome of their dreams one week in advance, and also giving your spectators a magic ritual to perform for an entire week, which will empower them and create a strong impact in their lives. Ritualum is a single routine/act that will keep you remembered forever. If you are a mentalist, psychic entertainer or bizarre magician, this is something you can't miss."

This routine/act isn’t for the guy who sees mentalism as a hobby. This is for the people who are out there in the trenches with their sleeves rolled up and ready to shake things up!

I am so glad that I bought this and will start putting together my little box of things. Oh, I forgot to tell you that you will to put together a little box of things to be used by the person. How cool is that?

Do I recommend this? HECK YEA!!!!!!
Highly recommend!

Ray
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI Ray thanks for your review. Is indeed something really strong an experience that the people (clients) will never forget. Is also very good to get extra private readings etc...
Please let me update as soon you will perform it!
:)
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Just received a great review from Kenton Knepper:

"This is a powerful ritual effect that results in positive mental change. If you can perform realistic magic and mentalism, and wish to change people for the better by such means, RITUALUM is outstanding. It is simple, direct and easy in method so all the real power may be put into the psychological impact upon the client or participant. This isn't for the casual magic performer. If you can pull off real magical change and true mentalism, or enjoy symbolic rituals that cause positive and productive transformation for others, then you will surely want RITUALUM!" -
Kenton Knepper

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
And now lulu has the 20% off!
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
This booklet is just greatness in all forms. I love it. That much even that I pm'ed Luca with some ideas I had and it's going to be a bonus pdf for the people who buy Ritualum. This will expand the emotional connection even more. It already is a hit, but you will really miss out on the extra pdf if you don't buy, because it will be good.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks Cirrus!
Soon your update will be added to the booklet and all the people that has purchased the book will receive the free pdf.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Great review on the market place of the mind!
http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/ritu.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Ritualum "The Sacred Fire" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL