The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Chinese Sticks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
How is Tenyo's version of Chinese Sticks?

Recently I upgraded from cheap versions of Zig Zag Cig and Crash Dice to Tenyo versions and I for sure saw a big difference in the quality.

Will it be the same for Chinese Sticks?

How much would Tenyo's Chinese Sticks go for?

Thanks
AA
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2870 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I had them as a kid and they worked flawlessly. Heavy quality, if I recall correctly. Must check if I still have my set...
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3447 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Hey AA, they are relatively easy to find and quite reasonably priced. Below is one source that I have purchased from.

http://www.maxello.com/index.php?p=9201&q=9603&c=to-10107

Overall they are OK, bit of a "me to" product but certainly good quality for anyone that may be just starting out. However the biggest issue is probably the size. I think the Chinese sticks are best performed on a platfrom or stage and these are too small for those performance areas. I am happy to have a set in my collection but if I was seriously going to perform the sticks I would look to ones made by Kovari, Zanadu, Mikame, and others.

Cheers,

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Chinese Sticks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL