We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Flying People in New York City! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
So looking forward to this movie! I have been following it for a while and it looks amazing.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
The movie looks ok but I think this stunt is really cool... Smile
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Thanks for posting Pakar. I recognized those RC planes immediately because I packaged them for shipping. To be honest, I didn't believe that they would actually fly when we packaged them!

Mike
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2012-02-02 21:48, rockwall wrote:
Thanks for posting Pakar. I recognized those RC planes immediately because I packaged them for shipping. To be honest, I didn't believe that they would actually fly when we packaged them!

Mike

Wow, you were a part of this?

Nice work... Smile
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5041 Posts

Profile of landmark
Cool and all but, let's see, low flying unidentified aircraft flying over major NYC landmarks. Why does this sound familiar?

Just another New York City day? Is that what Dept of HS thought? You'd think they might have had something to say.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2012-02-02 22:14, landmark wrote:
Cool and all but, let's see, low flying unidentified aircraft flying over major NYC landmarks. Why does this sound familiar?

Just another New York City day? Is that what Dept of HS thought? You'd think they might have had something to say.

I could be mistaken but I'm sure they got all the necessary permits and clearances from the relevant authorities before doing that stunt.

Well, at least I hope they did... Smile Seeing that it is a publicity stunt for a big budget movie and all...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Flying People in New York City! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL