The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Top Coin Gimmick Recommended for best Coin Effect: (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1120 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
In my working set I use the following;

1 Shell, for coins across
2 CSB gimmick
3 Triple Threat
4 Secret Servante as my holdout and ditching utility

Had to add the last one!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
gregg webb
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Scotch and Soda is pretty strong stuff. Technically a shell..locking shell with extra bizaz.
PaulAF
View Profile
New user
Cambridgeshire
3 Posts

Profile of PaulAF
Hoping Halves and CSB are two great sets and can be used for so so much as sets or by utilising separate gafs from them.
Being in the UK it is often difficult to get these and other gimmicks in sterling. I have bought so many different gaf coins over the years but often the quality has been poor!
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
For me a gravity flipper. It is so *** versatile! Next on my list is the triple threat between those two, not many other gaffs are needed
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8836 Posts

Profile of Mb217
There are so many, and those mentioned here above are some of the best, including simplymagicweb's wonderful "Secret Servante." Smile If you haven't tried it yet, you most certainly should as there's nothing better out there, bar none.

But for me, as to a coin set, I would say, John Jurney's, fabulous "Coin Coaltion." Just a quality set of coins and effects from the man.

As to my "less is more" way of doing things nowadays, a good old Copper/Silver coin and a shell are both old wings that still fly mighty high, IMHO. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1120 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2021, Mb217 wrote:
There are so many, and those mentioned here above are some of the best, including simplymagicweb's wonderful "Secret Servante." Smile If you haven't tried it yet, you most certainly should as there's nothing better out there, bar none.

Thanks MB for your kind words. I mentioned both Triple Threat and Secret Servante in a previous post... Here's a little clip of them both in use in a routine that I use professionally all the time as an opener. https://youtu.be/e8dYtSsdzGk
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Top Coin Gimmick Recommended for best Coin Effect: (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL