The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Best Close Up Mats + Awesome Prices!!! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Sanderr
View Profile
Regular user
Netherlands
190 Posts

Profile of Sanderr
Is anyone else having problems with ordering? When I try to order it says the cart is empty. I know Pattrick is at FISM now but I thought this only affected the embroidered mats, so I guess that is not the reason for the cart showing empty.
RussoMagic.com
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of RussoMagic.com
Dean Dill's Production Pad is the very best pad ever! You need nothing more, but for practice or a quick trick in your Magic Den, I have a standard black pad/rubber bottom from MagicWarehouse. But for a formal show, I pull out the Dean. Love that guys products & ideas.
smagic31
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of smagic31
Love this site! The best and honest opinions from others in the industry. Thanks Magic Café.
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
684 Posts

Profile of dman11
Looks like http://www.closeuppad.com is out of business. What a bummer, those were beautiful and I didn't get a chance to pick one up
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Try here http://www.pattricksmagic.com Believe me you will like his mats.
Yours,

Ivan
merlin5150 II
View Profile
Elite user
Aurora, IL
410 Posts

Profile of merlin5150 II
I just received a close-up mat also.....it is VERY nice! I got the royal purple and it's beautiful. For the price you can't beat it.

Jeff
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1177 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I have purchased several custom mats from www.pattricksmagic.com. And have been very pleased with all of them. Smile
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I can not say enough great things about Pattrick's mats. The professional quality is outstanding and customer service stands on its own. I have had several custom orders and have never been disappointed. Other than buying mats in the past, I don't know Pattrick and not affiliated in any way. I emailed Pattrick last week about a particular size that he does not make. He emailed me right back saying that he would try a prototype to see if he could do it. I received a very timely email a day later and received the perfect mat 3 days later. My prior purchase was a custom mat to fit the unique shape of a Collector's Workshop Criteron demo table ... again a home run. Pattrick will also custom embroider or print your mats. I can assure you the glowing accolades are well earned and you will not be disappointed.

Dan.
elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Bought my custom made mat from Patrick about ten years ago and it's still going strong. GREAT product.
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
pf70ds
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of pf70ds
What makes the mats better than others ?
dustboy
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of dustboy
I have just ordered one of these based upon the recommendations on this forum.
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
221 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Gentlemen, Thank you for your kind words. We take great pride in our service and craftsmanship, and also trying to keep cost down. I have experienced some price increases from my material suppliers , but still have kept our prices the same. I will hold out as long as I can. The biggest change is the price of shipping, US and International , which I charge only exact or very close to shipping as it is determined by weight, size and destination. I just added three more colors to our spectrum series which brings it to 4 different material finishes, and 16 different colors. Our printing and embroideries are super. Thank you again. "Shuffle Well My Friend" , Magically Yours, Pattrick
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
dustboy
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of dustboy
My mat has arrived in UK. Very plush, looks like it belongs in an Indian Take-Away. Tried it out with Chop Cup and it makes you feel kinda special. Colleague tried it with cards, I think he may become a customer. I only have the cheap one and I am only a beginner hobbyist but I kinda like the idea of a custom one. If I bought another from UK, I would get a blinged up one, or at least one that cost more than the mail charges!

Seems a nice product and order and delivery process was pretty faultless.

Ref shipping, which Pattrick mentions, I had to send an exra 8$ on top of the 6$ listed on website. Postage was listed on the package as about 11.48$ I think so it's pretty fair overall.

What really surprised me was that delivery was faster than some UK companies.
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
221 Posts

Profile of pattrick
To pf70ds, All if the materials I use are high quality and sturdy. The rubber bottom is 1/8 inch thick and the upper surface is also 1/8 thick. It's our special cushion and double adhesive that keeps these mats working for you for a long time. We recently added some bright new colors to our Spectrum Series line ( same line as the Silver Print mats) some of these can also be printed on. All of these mats are made in our shop. See www.pattricksmagic.com and click on the About our Mats tab. Thank you. Pattrick
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
I also am a happy customer.

I ordered several mats from Pattrick and even my friend ordered some too after saw mine.

The quality is very top notch and also customer service. Pattrick is a real nice guy

Will purchase from pattrick in future

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Best Close Up Mats + Awesome Prices!!! (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL