The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Ash Felt - Guy Bavli (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

P T Flea
View Profile
Regular user
Engelfield Green, nr Staines - innit
194 Posts

Profile of P T Flea
I have already made a post in one other forum regarding this effect but it never really got any reply.
I have this trick and it is by far the worst thing that I have ever bought!
Effect: You hand a spectator a felt tip pen and a piece of tissue paper and ask him to write either a number or letter on it, show it to the rest of the audience and crumple the tissue into an ashtray. You then hand him a box of matches (or a lighter) and ask him to burn the paper. You pick up the ashes and sprinkle them on the back of your hand. As you brush them off, whatever the spectator wrote appears written in ashes on the back of your hand!

Has anyone else have this trick or an opinion about it. The worst thing is that I parted with £15.99 for this!! Smile

Cheers

PT

Smile
Good judgement comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from
bad judgement.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
704 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
The best thing you can do to avoid this type of disappointment is to get to know your magic dealer and ask their opinion of a new effect and if the description of the effect is how the effect really plays out.

We have all been burned by deceptive and misleading descriptions of effects.

regards,
Tony
Tony Chapparo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Ash Felt - Guy Bavli (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL