The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Human Wringer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Zakari Asiago
View Profile
Regular user
Panhandle of Florida
183 Posts

Profile of Zakari Asiago
I am looking for some different styles of a human wringer. I am not looking for the M***** B** version. Does anyone have any photos of different ones. I would like to add one to my farm show.
Thanks for any help.
Zakari Asiago

401 South Ave.

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Mark Kalin and Ginger Lee have one. Murray Hatfield also has a beautiful one he is using in his illusion show. But Rich Hill is building one for me that is absolutely amazing!

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
magicboy7
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
45 Posts

Profile of magicboy7
http://tinyurl.com/KupMktg
Take a look at this , might help .
magicboy7
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
45 Posts

Profile of magicboy7
Sorry wrong link ,Take a look at this Link to the video: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24881253/Stop%20the%20Press.mpg. Same one we made for Murray Hatfield.
Mike Thornton
View Profile
Regular user
Canton, MI
109 Posts

Profile of Mike Thornton
I'm saving up for this one. Very similar to Jody's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcAaOTmSQZU
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
In my opinion the best "Human Wringer" is the Press from Jody Baran, the prop looks very, very deceptive and very well made also!

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Here is Hatfields'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIMJJcX1tWY&feature=related

Blair

(There has been another thread on this topic)
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
"The Press" that Jody used to sell was actually created by Steve Valenti and build by Roger Craps.
this version has design rights to it so you can't build your own using this design!
The original (that Steve Valenti used) is now in the show of Rafael and he came up with a great routine for it.
Zakari Asiago
View Profile
Regular user
Panhandle of Florida
183 Posts

Profile of Zakari Asiago
Magicboy7 your links are not working.
thanks for the other info. Murry's is cool.
Zakari Asiago

401 South Ave.

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
Craig Dickens
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickens
Just to set the record straight-- As the story was explained to me, Steve Valenti approached Jody and Roger about building a standard Wringer and Roger came up with this design and method. If you look at his history of designing deceptive props, this has Roger all over it.
Mark Wilson also had a tip-over box wringer I saw on an old Circus of the Stars.
e-mail at:magicaldickens@aol.com
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
Many years ago I saw some props built by Roger Capps in Magic magazine, but I dind`t know that was him that built the Press. In fact, he built very deceptive illusions.

Please, anyone can tell me his website?

Falconer
FALCONER
Craig Dickens
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickens
Hi Falconer, Roger works full-time with Jody Baron ( magicboy7). PM him for contact info.
e-mail at:magicaldickens@aol.com
magicboy7
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
45 Posts

Profile of magicboy7
Roger and I built a few of these in the 90's. Still had parts for two(2) more, they are a few months from being finished, we will not build these any more. Just too much work involved and difficult to pass on to the buyer in this economy.It has been a feature in our show Kupanaha in Maui Hawaii 11 for years . In total I think we made 6-7.Regarding design many thinks to Craig Dickens for bringing clarity to this matter .I will post a page with pictures and you-tube for view. Hope you guys like it. If anyone is interested you can E-Mail me. Roger and I will start releasing a few of our illusions this year . They will all be limited editions. Our next release will be the Capps Wonder Window 2.0. I will post a you-tube this week.By nature our stuff is heavy and durable , The Stop the Press I use has done over 3000 shows here in Maui with very little repairs.
Aloha & All The Best
Jody Baran
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
Dear Craig Dickens, many thanks for your help, it was most kind of you.

Dear Jody and Roger, many thanks for your post also. I`m very interestd to see the page with the pics and you-tube videoclips also. Wow,is impressive the number of shows that you did with your beautiful and very powerful "The Stop the Press"! I never see the Capps Wonder Window 2.0 but I believe that will be something wonderful also.

Actually, to work the number of times mentioned the props really needs to be very well built which justifies that must be heavy but durable.

I will e-mail you about your releasing.

Falconer
FALCONER
magicboy7
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
45 Posts

Profile of magicboy7
Sorry guys, I'm not totally computer literate, so I have my friend Tim helping me out. Go to the link below to see the Stop the Press webpage:

http://www.tinyurl.com/StopThePressMagic

PM me for a user name and password to access the site.

Aloha
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have seen this press and it is incredible. Roger is real creative genius. I am also glad that Craig set the record straight. I used a Wellington flatman illusion but it was not even remotely as deceptive as the press.

Jody has no desire to ever make a lot of anything again as when he once had a production shop. When you are running a long running magic show and making money, why would you bother with all the headaches of manufacturing?

If you get chance to get something built by Roger and Jody, get it. It will be a well built prop that has worked and been refined over and over again into a finely honed work of art.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Quote:
On 2012-02-04 08:09, Mike Thornton wrote:
I'm saving up for this one. Very similar to Jody's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcAaOTmSQZU

LOL....Thanks Mike!! That was funny
magicboy7
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
45 Posts

Profile of magicboy7
Mike that was just fantastic!
Aloha
Jody
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
Hi Jody, did you receive my private message?

Falconer
FALCONER
Funborat
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Funborat
This Illusion is really rare! I really love this Illusion, its really funny! Hope to see more of them!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Human Wringer (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL