The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Roman Polanski (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Leland Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
1204 Posts

Profile of Leland Stone
Quote:
On 2012-02-09 23:37, mastermindreader wrote:
No. I noticed the "ocean." I said I agreed with your general sentiment. I just don't put actors whose politics I don't like in the same sentence as serial killers. Nor are they even remotely in the same gradient.

You did indeed agree with my general sentiment, as I understood from your initial response. However, the single point of commonality in my comparison (delineating the area at which group 'X' overlaps group 'Y') is 'those whose artistic expressions do not receive my support,' rather than what appears to be an interpolated 'those whose actions are ontologically indistinguishable, differing merely in degree.'
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Whatever floats your boat.

:eek:
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Very few people who get emotional about the "insanity defense" actually know anything about it anyway.
I'm certain that Bob does though.
But, as he said, it's got nothing to do with Polanski.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Roman Polanski (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL