The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Famous magicians with mental illness? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
I'm really struggling right now. It's called misdirection. I heard of documentary magic men about these kids on welfare, through hard work and determination, became rich and famous, channeling their magic to help with their own mental illness. The plot of the documentary hit me very hard. It reminded me of myself exactly.does anyone know where I can buy it? David Blaine is in the nsib cast. I just need some inspiration right now
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Man, don't look to David Blaine or a DVD for help if you aren't feeling right about yourself. If you feel you have mental issues, get yourself some medical help. See your primary care doctor first. If you don't have one, check out local crisis hotlines. Do it!
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Paul Budd
View Profile
Veteran user
It's a shame he's only made
368 Posts

Profile of Paul Budd
I agree very much with Bob.....but I'd love to know the name of that documentary! :}
His face isn't really this long in-person!
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL