The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Which Ring Flight? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hello Café Members,

I'm looking for a good solid Ring Flight trick that I can add into my routines. I want a Ring Flight that is well made, not too noisy, not Too expensive and will not break in like a month or so.
If you have The Answer to this question or have any good suggestions on a good Ring Flight, Please post it here. Thank You. Smile
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
This topic has been discussed and there's a thread with an excellent post by Harry Murphy. Use the search engine please.
Bernard Sim
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4857 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
I agree. Check out the excellent discussion by Harry Murphy. Personally, I now only use Gaeton Bloom's Flying Ring. I have changed the handling quite a bit to suit my needs. The advantage of this method is the spectator holds and examines the keycase from the beginning and the effect is noisless and no mechanical failures are possible. The only thing negative about the effect is the instructions and routine supplied are unworthy of such a fine effect.
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
How about Richard's Mo Ulti Ring Flight Smile
I saw the demo on Murphy's and it looked pretty good.
Any Comments on this one Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Which Ring Flight? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL