The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Note Pad Surprise 2.0 by Sean Bogunia? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Sorry, I see it was Keith who suggested using it as a gag. I like to use it as an add-on gag, but I suppose it could be used in so many ways.
KJ
Maxeroo
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of Maxeroo
1KJ, that is what I do. I use it in my adult shows saying, "Here's something new I use in my kids shows that I think you'll get a kick out of." And they love it. In my children shows, I use it as my closer. The show ends with great excitement and laughter and something kids will definitely remember.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
After reading this, I may dig this out of my drawer and give it another shot. I've had it for years. I got discouraged because the "eyes" always ended up stuck on the metal spiral!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Maxeroo
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of Maxeroo
Daffy, looking at your photo it appears you are a ventriloquist. If so, you should kill with this! If not, (and I'm not) it's still a lot of fun. I've never had any problem with the eyes or mouth falling off.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thanks for your reviews guys, I do use a Little bit of vent in my act , I have a few Axtell figures and a male and female face mask that I use regularly I just love the idea of giving away the drawing at the end. But it needs to be bigger to be seen, I regularly work to 2550 400 people, so a lot of them are quite a distance from the stage.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Magic is great
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Magic is great
Quote:
On 2013-04-24 20:26, george1953 wrote:
Thanks for your reviews guys, I do use a Little bit of vent in my act , I have a few Axtell figures and a male and female face mask that I use regularly I just love the idea of giving away the drawing at the end. But it needs to be bigger to be seen, I regularly work to 2550 400 people, so a lot of them are quite a distance from the stage.

Here is a bigger version if that helps... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfnBIFHsv2c

There is a remote controlled version available as well.
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
George,

I hope I am not to late but I wanted to let you know that although you could use a larger pad, it will only be what you can hold in the palm of one hand. If you want to perform this for larger audiences, definitely get the larger pad. I had the larger one but did not use it very much but I use the Notepad size one all the time. I just recently purchase version 2.0 and wow, Sean has made some major improvements in the workings. The effect is still basically the same but with better mouth movements but the gimmick is professionally made.

I use this ALL THE TIME in my kid/family magic shows. Highly recommended!

Jamie Salinas
Jamie Salinas
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Anymore thoughts, tips and/or suggestions on this??
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
No more thoughts??
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Here is a short video I took 3 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjtz60daB0U
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Note Pad Surprise 2.0 by Sean Bogunia? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL