We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Magicians - Mental/hypnosis effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10228 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On 2012-02-26 12:28, insight wrote:
This can be accomplished with the right kind of taste-changing gum!

Regards,
Mike

Again, nothing to do with hypnosis.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I've never experienced flavour changing gum, is that the "old magicians effect" that bobser was referring to?
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Roslyn,

Yes, it's the old magicians effect. PM me if you want to know where to buy it at.

Regards,
Mike
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-02-06 23:41, hypn wrote:
Hi All,
Need some help. Watched the magicians TV show where they did a hypnotic induction (or at least that's what they presented it as). The volunteer was given gum and what ever the person behind the volunteer ate the volunteer would also start tasting - climax of the routine was the dessert (dog food). I have seen this effect before, hesitant to suggest Paul Daniels or the South African magician Martino. Can anybody give me any history on the effect, the name of the routine etc. I think it's a incredibly effective pseudo hypnosis effect.

Andre
Any comments welcome - any flamers will be ripped to shreds

Ouch! I'm melting and loosing flesh...........
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Magicians - Mental/hypnosis effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL