The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Ya gotta read this (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
I went to Weeki Wachie to see the Mermaids. Great OLD Florida attraction. Kitchy fun. Well we went to the Little Mermaid show and Low and behold a magician was going to "open" the show. He chose a child from the audience and said to her (I SWEAR THIS IS TRUE)
" Hi whats your name" Karen "Hi Karen are those your parents" Yes. "well they don't love you".... "Just kidding that's how I lost my job at Sea World." Ok, I don't know about you, but is this entertainment? I truly hope no one out there is doing this sort of material for children. but if you are the guy who said this to that kid you should also loose your job at Weekie Wachi not to mention loosing your membership in and and all magicians society's you might belong to. I know that sounds harsh, but geez. Is this the kind of thing we want associated with our profession? Smile
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Pretty Pathetic Smile

Jack
Kenn Capman
View Profile
Regular user
Southwestern Michigan
196 Posts

Profile of Kenn Capman
And still we stand in disbelief that magic is not taken seriously as a performing art.
"The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents."
- Salvador Dali -
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
I suppose that was an attempt at humor. Sounds like something he got out of one of those god-awful "101 Jokes For Magicians" books. IF I had been Karen's Father I would have beaten that dolt until he stopped moving. Smile
TheJames
View Profile
New user
USA
24 Posts

Profile of TheJames
That's not cool. There are plenty of other ways he could have lost his job at sea world. Like trying to drown shamu.
A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!

http://jraglandmagicstore.cjb.net
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
This guy is trying to come across as a jerk... right?

pretty effective way to establish the personae.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!1

If he was at SeaWorld, they would have drowned HIM!

People like that should be removed from any magic society they belong to, flogged, tarred, feathered and made to listen to their own material on "repeat" long enough to make their ears bleed!

Stuff like that, done to the wrong kid, can lead to years of unsuccessful therapy followed by the victim committing mass murder!

Smile Smile Smile

Can you tell I'm just a little annoyed at this cretin?

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Ladies and gentleman! The newest trick to hit the market:

THE APPEARING JERK!!

Price: Just a little psychological trauma to a poor girl and upsetting her parents - not only that, but a website full of angry magicians!

Wow! What a real sweet deal!

ORDER NOW AND GET A FREE SHAMU STUFF TOY! (Whilst stocks last!)
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Ya gotta read this (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL