The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lottery ACAAN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I would urge any of the buyers to actually perform it before they judge it. Thanks

Greg
sketchomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
217 Posts

Profile of sketchomagic
Just bought this from Greg. Its simple, direct, very basic gimmick to make.

Definitely underground.

I like it. =]
Tophie
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of Tophie
It would have been nice to at least include a photo with the pdf
sketchomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
217 Posts

Profile of sketchomagic
Yeah I agree to that Tophie. At least he explains in very good detail. Plus it is very simple to make.

He wasn't joking on the simplicity.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
FYI---I sent a couple pictures to Tophie and Sketch---if any other purchasers would like a picture, just PM me. Thanks

Greg
sketchomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
217 Posts

Profile of sketchomagic
Quote:
On 2012-02-22 12:25, brehaut wrote:
FYI---I sent a couple pictures to Tophie and Sketch---if any other purchasers would like a picture, just PM me. Thanks

Greg

Yes I received them Greg, thank you for you insight and excellent business! Quick and swift transaction. =]
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Yes Greg,
the best way to see if and how it works is in real life situations. I personally will give it a try. But I also would be pleased to get some pictures. Smile

Sktech,
of course it is simple to make. But to clarify: To perform the same effect twice for the same audience you need the gimmick twice too. Just being said (in a neutral way) not to start another discussion on this issue...
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-02-22 14:08, BigSmile wrote:
Yes Greg,
the best way to see if and how it works is in real life situations. I personally will give it a try. But I also would be pleased to get some pictures. Smile

Sktech,
of course it is simple to make. But to clarify: To perform the same effect twice for the same audience you need the gimmick twice too. Just being said (in a neutral way) not to start another discussion on this issue...

Will send out pics to everyone who purchased tomorrow. Thanks

Greg
sketchomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
217 Posts

Profile of sketchomagic
Quote:
On 2012-02-22 19:07, brehaut wrote:
Quote:
Yes Greg,

Sktech,

Greg

Got it Greg! Again, thank you very VERY much on your insight on this. =]
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2012-02-22 22:48, sketchomagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-02-22 19:07, brehaut wrote:
Quote:
Yes Greg,

Sktech,

Greg

Got it Greg! Again, thank you very VERY much on your insight on this. =]

You are very welcome!
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
If you have purchased this effect and did not get the pictures, please PM me. Thanks

Greg

Posted: Feb 27, 2012 8:33am
Just a heads up. I will stop selling this for a minimum of one year either after selling the next two copies OR the end of this month. Thanks

Greg
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
From my personal view I can say that this effect is a good one. But for me it is NOT an ACAAN effect. And that's what I am personally was looking for.

If you are not looking for an ACAAN effect where the person can freely select any card and any number and you feel comfortable with a lottery scenario (well, you can use your own ideas to present the effect instead) then you should take a closer look.

So if you don't mind those "restrictions" (forcing card and number) and if you can accept that you will have to use a "something" then you should contact Greg ASAP for more information. Smile
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I have discovered a "gimmick" that has unlimited use for magic or mentalism. I have not seen it used before. I learned of it during a lecture on a non magic subject. It costs $10 to buy. Its possibilities are unlimited. I am not selling this secret or idea. But if you paid full price for Lottery ACAAN, PM me and as a thank you, I will let you know about this gimmick.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Back in 2012, I sold this ACAAN effect with the promise that no more would be sold for at least one year. For a limited time, I will be selling this again but with one big difference---I will prepare the gimmick. The gimmick is a bit time consuming to make. So for now, any purchase will be sent in the mail with pdf instructions on how to perform, how to make the gimmick and the actual gimmick itself. If interested, please PM me. Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lottery ACAAN (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL