The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sponge ball dvd? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
I'm looking for a DVD that would contain a sponge ball routine fit for restaurant / table hopping, where at the end, the person is left holding 10-20 small balls in their hand.

Any suggestions?
Eddie Torres
View Profile
Special user
New York City
691 Posts

Profile of Eddie Torres
World's Greatest Magic Sponge ball DVD. Has several routines by the greats. Eugene Burgers routine is in there and ends in the way you want.
Eddie Ivan Torres
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2635 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
The Pat Page Sponge Ball DVD is worth it's weight in gold - and includes the move for the finale you are after (based upon Dr. Jak's 'multi-ball' that was marketed by Goshman).
Barry Allen

Joe Riding
20th May 1932 - 23rd April 2005

Thank you for making me an entertainer. I still miss ya mate.
Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
Thanks a ton guys.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2167 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
The above suggestions are excellent and I would highly recommend both.

I know you asked for DVDs, but I want to point out another resource wherein you might find another routine, the handling of which can be changed or modified to suit your desired outcome. It is a routine called Benson Burner from the book Vortex by Tom Stone. It is a Benson Bowl Routine, but I have adapted the routine for table hopping, keeping the originial climax, which has a bunch of tiny sponge balls coming out of the bowl. In table hopping, this can be done using a coffee cup, or it can be done as a traditional sponge ball routine using the hand(s) of a participant.

Besides that routine, Vortex is full of indespensible thoughts and ideas, a countless number of excellet effects and routines.

I hope this information is useful to you.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1321 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Steve Dacri's Sponge Ball Toolkit is both educational and entertaining at the same time. Comes highly recommended.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5861 Posts

Profile of motown
Ben Salinas has a good one called The Encylopedia of Sponge Magic.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sponge ball dvd? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL