The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Books/DVD'S for 160Q's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

barmybella
View Profile
New user
Sheffield
65 Posts

Profile of barmybella
Hi
Does anyone happen to know if there are any dvd's out there that just teach 160 models?

Thanks Smile

BB xx
www.barmybella.com

If they ain't laughing you ain't doin it right!
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I often make the same balloons I use for 260's into mini versions with 160's.

Dan.
Rob the Balloon Guy
View Profile
New user
West Hartford, CT
96 Posts

Profile of Rob the Balloon Guy
I don't see the need to create sculptures exclusively from 160s. They are balloon with the shortest longevity; however, combined with other balloons, they are a great tool. I feel the absolute best DVDs out right now that utilize 160s pretty heavily are David Brenion's DVDs, Rounds & Hearts Volumes 1 and 2. The second volume just premiered at Twist & Shout to rave reviews, and both DVDs are available at both Continental Sales and T Myers Magic.
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
Best one I have ever seen is Gilbert Adam's For The Wrist. TMyers sells it here,

http://www4.mailordercentral.com/tmyersm......ber=4028

You can also order directly from Gilbert at gilbertadams@bellsouth.net. He runs specials quite a bit, so I'd check with him.

It teaches animals made from 160s from Mario to Santa to Panda Bears to a Cat eating a mouse. It's one of the best balloon DVDs I've ever bought.
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
A twister by the name of Linda Berman used to put out a bunch of books specializing in 160s. Not sure if they are still in print, but you may find a store that still has some in stock. I think there's also some nice columns still on balloonhq.com by Berman using 160s.
pepita
View Profile
New user
Paris
71 Posts

Profile of pepita
There's a twister in Switzerland who has a DVD using mainly 160s and 5" rounds. He's called Gabidou.
His designs are very cute.
The DVD is in French, but the way he shows everything is clear enough even if you don't understand French I think :
http://www.gabidou.ch/drupal/?q=node/1209
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Profile of preston eakins
I am just going to agree with the hearts and rounds and the gilbert adams 4 the wrist while also saying anything made with a 260 can be made with a 160 so try some things out
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Books/DVD'S for 160Q's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL