The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Weber at Blackpool (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Every year I go to the Blackpool Magic Convention and it is a blast. It's just a must attend event. This this year will be VERY special as Michael Weber will be doing a lecture with several NEW never before released things. I have been fortunate enough to see these items and you should do whatever you can to attend this. I see a LOT of magic and as Weber showed me the items I just kept thinking "WOW this is fantastic!!!" You'll be hearing a lot about these and the lecture so stay tuned!

Tim
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of learachel
I'm a lukky man! Mental magic? Close up?
Thank you
Simon
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
I wonder if this refers to Michael's inviso card? Rumours have been circulating around the underground for a while.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
I have to see if it is OK to give further details but you'll want to do whatever you can to be there....

Tim
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of learachel
Will be patient! One week!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2215 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Mr Weber is a genius.
Can't wait to see what miracles he has lined up for us

Peter
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1347 Posts

Profile of Stucky
I love his Play-doh routine and wish he would market it.
Official Thread Killer
lair
View Profile
New user
Michael P. Lair
44 Posts

Profile of lair
Hi, Tim. I'm a big Michael Weber fan, too. For those of us who will be at our booths all day and unable to attend the lecture (unless it is after hours), will Michael have his lecture notes/DVD available at his booth (stall) before or after the lecture? I would really like to get a copy. I know his lecture notes always sell out fast...I'm fortunate to have some of his previous lecture notes in my collection. Michael Lair
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Weber will have several new items. A few of them are in limited supplies but he will have them at a booth for a few hours each day (though I’d imagine a few of the items will sell out AT the lecture due to limited quantities).

The notes will only be available while he is in the UK and while supplies last. Those who have purchased his notes in the past know they are super limited and go for crazy amounts after the event IF you can get a copy.

The 2 lectures at Blackpool are different from each other and items from one will not be in the other from my understanding. One lecture is general magic with some new things. One is all mentalism with new items (KILLER).

If you only attend tow lectures this year you’ll want them to be these 2… and you probably don’t want to miss either one.

Tim
lair
View Profile
New user
Michael P. Lair
44 Posts

Profile of lair
Thanks for the 'heads up', Tim. I'll do my best to attend both lectures.
Mike
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
A Michael Weber lecture is an event. He blows the whole room away.
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Do whatever you have to to get the Mentalism booklet.... just finished reading it - wow. For those who can get a copy it will be worth the convention. Same goes for 2 new items I can't give details on but get them while you can as Weber will only have limited amounts there

Tim
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of learachel
Hello, can we already book the lecture note and the items? ( the package) I'm afraid that there have not enough!
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
I heard he is going on a short lecture tour after Blackpool. I am guessing this will be in the UK - does anyone know how I can find out where he will be lecturing at?

Joe
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Hi Joe. Yes he is doing 3-4 lectures after but I unfortunately do not have the info on those. I am quite confident he will sell out of several of the items at Blackpool and the mentalism one I do not believe is part of the other subsequent lectures. It is also limited in supply. I'll hint at a few things you don't want to overlook.. mentalism notes, RS wallet, bolt. There are a few other things that are outstanding but those hinted at will be worth your convention. You'll know what I mean when you see the lecture. Items are only at lecture at present.
John McDonald
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, England, UK
165 Posts

Profile of John McDonald
21st Feb he will be at the BMC http://www.britishmagicalsociety.co.uk/lectures
Best wishes John
John McDonald
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, England, UK
165 Posts

Profile of John McDonald
23rd Feb he will be at the Blackpool magicians club
Best wishes John
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Quentin
20th Feb at the Manchester Circle Of Magicians.
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Thank you all for the places/times.

Tim
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Classic.
James

Quote:
On 2012-02-12 01:23, Tim Trono wrote:
Do whatever you have to to get the Mentalism booklet....
Tim
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Weber at Blackpool (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL