The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Suggestions for a Billet Box (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
I think the post by Rainboguy is still correct. Chameleon Chest is best of class and still a very reasonable price for something so well made IMO.

The website changed though: https://www.vikingmagic.com/product/cham......-becker/

Although nearly impossible to find, if you want the Ferrari of Chameleon Chests, here it is:

The picture doesn't do the Mighty Mini justice, but you can see Larry Becker and Max Krause demo it in a video here:

https://www.martinsmagic.com/allmagic/me......-curtis/

The original price was $289. Not now!
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I used to produce Ultimate Billet Box. The advantage you can show the interior of the box empty . Collect the billet than do the switch as you wish.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
martinsmagic
View Profile
New user
Spicewood, TX
61 Posts

Profile of martinsmagic

Thanks Greg - I've added this single link that will automatically be updated if I ever add more!

andy
Martin's Magic Collection
The Largest Online Collection of Rare, Vintage, and New Magic!
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
I have Eric Samuel’s White Box for Sale. Great for stage. Will hold more than a hundred billets for switching. No longer made. Sold for $399. My price, $119, plus shipping.

Lou
marcomotroni
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of marcomotroni
The Amazebox series is perfect for precisely this idea. There are three models: the original, Black, and Kraft. Black and Kraft are larger than the og and can therefore fit more billets. I recommend and own Kraft because it seems the most innocent. It will be a bit more in price, but virtually nothing compared to others on the market.

If you are looking for applications to use alongside the Amazebox (or any billet switching device for that matter), check out the Amazebook, a PDF you can get from VanishingInc for around $20 ($10 when on sale annually). There are some seriously good ideas in there, especially the two Q and A ideas given.
Lester
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland. U.K
193 Posts

Profile of Lester
Hi Fellow Magi,

I wholeheartedly recommend the Steve Pellegrino Billet Box, the complete requirements are minimal and so is the cost for a superb prop. Just go to www.lybrary.com for full details.

Let us all hope for a better 2021.
All good wishes to you all. Stay safe.

Lester
Haruspex
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Haruspex
Although I do not own it, yet Smile, I like the idea of Eric Samuels "The Black Bin".
It allows for a very free/improvised approach.
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2021, Haruspex wrote:
Although I do not own it, yet Smile, I like the idea of Eric Samuels "The Black Bin".

Thanks!

The Black Bin is one of the most innocuous switching/forcing devices available and is being used my some of the top pros in the business.
You can read about it here:
www.MentalismTools.com
(password: samuels)

Happy New Year!
Themediocremagician
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Themediocremagician
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2021, eSamuels wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2021, Haruspex wrote:

Thanks!

The Black Bin is one of the most innocuous switching/forcing devices available and is being used my some of the top pros in the business.
You can read about it here:
www.MentalismTools.com

(password: samuels)

Happy New Year!

After the switch can you access the actual billets that the audience wrote to dump them out and show all different as in James and Marina?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Suggestions for a Billet Box (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL