The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Here we go again... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..12~13~14 [Next]
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
How do you feel about cross dressers at school? Do you think it is OK? What grade or age should it be allowed? What restrooms should a male cross dresser use? As a guy are you comfortable with a Cross dresser using a urinal next to you? As a parent would you want your teenage son or daughter in this enviornment?

The ACLU thinks it is fine. There is a surprise. Smile

This is what prompted the above questions: http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0......dressing

Just asking here...
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Since a portion of my wife's business is making corsets for cross dressers I'm all for it.

The first Transsexual I ever met I first encountered in a mens restroom. I'll admit it was a bit disconcerting at first and you had to go back and check the door to make sure you were in the right facility. But he was a kick to hang around with and we became pretty good friends.

Gender identity is a touchy subject. I certainly don't think that High School is the best environment to test the boundaries of social norms. But that's only because the troglodytes who inhabit your typical High School are going to beat the crap out of you because they feel threatened by anything that threatens their comfort zone because they are either fiercely xenophobic or they have doubts about their own gender identity
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
The problem is that most younger cross-dressers don't dress or act like females, they dress and act like Drag Queens. Obnoxious and ticks people off. No one would care if they simple assumed female attire and went on about their life.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
Are there girls cross-dresser? I only know men that does this.

Greg
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2012-02-10 18:21, acesover wrote:
How do you feel about cross dressers at school?

Don't care.

Quote:
Do you think it is OK?

Yup.

Quote:
What grade or age should it be allowed?

Any.

Quote:
What restrooms should a male cross dresser use?

Which gender does he or she identify with? That one.

Quote:
As a guy are you comfortable with a Cross dresser using a urinal next to you?

As a confident heterosexual guy, I could give two ****s.

Quote:
As a parent would you want your teenage son or daughter in this enviornment?

Don't care.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I don't care.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2012-02-10 20:41, Bluesman wrote:
Are there girls cross-dresser? I only know men that does this.

Greg

Girls wear "men's" style clothing all the time. It's fine for girls to wear pants, but not so much for guys to wear skirts it would seem.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2012-02-10 21:04, critter wrote:
Quote:

Don't care.

Quote:
Do you think it is OK?

Yup.

Quote:

Any.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Don't care.

As a confident, heterosexual guy, you're ok with other confident, heterosexual guys sharing a bathroom with your daughter, as long as they cross-dress? If we're not going to have unisex bathrooms, I think I lean toward segregating them by sex, not gender.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
Quote:

Don't care.

Quote:
Do you think it is OK?

Yup.

Quote:

Any.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Don't care.

WOW!

I cannot help but respond to your post.

Crossdressers at school. Your answer. Don't care.

So by your answer you obviously have no problem with a guy wearing a dress or skirt to shool along with womens undergarments. Having said that how would you handle gym class with this individual? They are going to have to take off their skirt and undergarments which will be stockings and or pantyhose or thigh highs or possibly even a garter belt in the locker room.
----------

On to your second response.

Do you think it is OK? Yup

See above.
----------

On to your third response

What grade or age should it be allowed.

This really presents a problem. Suposoe the paarents are sending their 1sr or 2nd grader boy to school in a dress with nice patent leather shoes and cute socks. because at that agge not all of the kids I know pick out their clothes for school and are definitely influenced by their paarents.

Also once they reach the age of sexual awareness it presents all sorts of issues not just for them but also for their peers as mentioned in gym class. Also I hope they have correct posture and not sit like a guy when weariang a skirt. Lets not even go there.
----------

On to number 4 of your responses.

What restrooms should a male crrossdresseer use.

I got to love this answer. Which gender does he or she identify with? That one.
OMG. I can only respond with your kidding right? Leaves a lot of room for coed restrooms because anyone can say I identify with that gender. Just like the old saying I think I am a lesbian because I like girls said the guy.
----------

Number 5
Your response: As a confident heterosexual guy, I could give two ****s. Guess it all depends with the **** mean Smile Just seems kind of weird having a guy stand next to you at a uniral with his skirt pulled up with his stockings or panty hose exposaed or thigh highs while taking care of business. but you are a confident heterosexual guy so you can handle it I am sure. But can your child?
----------

Aw but wait you answered tht last question with the response to my last questionwhenI asked: As a parent would you want your teenage son or daughter in this enviornment?

Your answer: Don't care.
My response to that absoutely noncaring response is, Nice. I can see that you really just don't care. Truer words have never left your finger tips than that "don't care" if that is how you feel.
Well we all know how you feel about it. You don't care. So no need for a response as you don't care.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I don't think students should be forced to cross dress in any grade.

What purpose is there in demanding folks wear clothes that don't fit properly?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2012-02-10 23:48, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
I don't think students should be forced to cross dress.

Why not? What if their parents insist? Smile

Many here seem to feel it is OK so again I ask why not? Smile
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Why you don't tell us how you feel about it, aces?
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

I don't see the purpose in forcing students to wear clothes that don't fit properly, especially if it's to present a clumsy approximation of the stereotypical appearance of a member of a group to which they simply don't belong.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
I would have to say that there is definitely a place for Crossdressing for those of that persuasion. However I do not think it is at all approiate in elementry school or middle school or high school.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

It occurs that acting out sex role issues by way of costumes that no longer have relevance except as movie references may be a decent game for education. Any problems with having them also dress as rabbis, priests, imams and swamis too?
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Quote:
On 2012-02-10 23:57, acesover wrote:
...I do not think it is at all approiate in elementry school or middle school or high school.

I agree with Jon and the ACLU here. These kids exist in elementary, middle, high school, and college. Is that simple fact inappropriate, too? Does their reality inconvenience the rest in an egregious fashion? Perhaps the powers that be should just exterminate them, instead of letting their classmates do the dirty work? Really, compassion and understanding is all that's required, same as for everyone else. Banning "cross-dressing" for these kids is in fact enforcing cross-dressing for them. Do people really have a difficult time thinking outside of these boxes built around themselves? Scary they can't think past such basic levels. The human mind holds so much more potential- I find it very unnerving the way the bar is increasingly lowered. Not just the lowering but the attempted justifications don't hold even a drop of water and are often expected to go unchallenged. Seriously, imagine these kids, living this. ***ed terrifying, I suspect.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2012-02-10 23:42, acesover wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't care.

Quote:
Do you think it is OK?

Yup.

Quote:

Any.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Don't care.

WOW!

I cannot help but respond to your post.

Crossdressers at school. Your answer. Don't care.

So by your answer you obviously have no problem with a guy wearing a dress or skirt to shool along with womens undergarments. Having said that how would you handle gym class with this individual? They are going to have to take off their skirt and undergarments which will be stockings and or pantyhose or thigh highs or possibly even a garter belt in the locker room.
----------

On to your second response.

Do you think it is OK? Yup

See above.
----------

On to your third response

What grade or age should it be allowed.

This really presents a problem. Suposoe the paarents are sending their 1sr or 2nd grader boy to school in a dress with nice patent leather shoes and cute socks. because at that agge not all of the kids I know pick out their clothes for school and are definitely influenced by their paarents.

Also once they reach the age of sexual awareness it presents all sorts of issues not just for them but also for their peers as mentioned in gym class. Also I hope they have correct posture and not sit like a guy when weariang a skirt. Lets not even go there.
----------

On to number 4 of your responses.

What restrooms should a male crrossdresseer use.

I got to love this answer. Which gender does he or she identify with? That one.
OMG. I can only respond with your kidding right? Leaves a lot of room for coed restrooms because anyone can say I identify with that gender. Just like the old saying I think I am a lesbian because I like girls said the guy.
----------

Number 5
Your response: As a confident heterosexual guy, I could give two ****s. Guess it all depends with the **** mean Smile Just seems kind of weird having a guy stand next to you at a uniral with his skirt pulled up with his stockings or panty hose exposaed or thigh highs while taking care of business. but you are a confident heterosexual guy so you can handle it I am sure. But can your child?
----------

Aw but wait you answered tht last question with the response to my last questionwhenI asked: As a parent would you want your teenage son or daughter in this enviornment?

Your answer: Don't care.
My response to that absoutely noncaring response is, Nice. I can see that you really just don't care. Truer words have never left your finger tips than that "don't care" if that is how you feel.
Well we all know how you feel about it. You don't care. So no need for a response as you don't care.

Alright, I thought I was doing you a favor by answering your inquiry honestly. I didn't realize you were baiting me. Next time I'll know to expect underhanded tactics from you.
"Just asking" didn't mean "just asking," it meant "just say something so I can jump your ****."

You're really going to say I don't care about my kids? Really?
That **** gets you off my Christmas list.

I don't care what other kids wear to school because it doesn't hurt my kids.

I was hoping for a conversation, not an ambush.
That **** you said about me and my kids was over the line.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
It all just makes me curious as to how that sperm and egg ever got the idea to be a boy or girl? I mean it had to process billions of data --- put the nose here (check) put the mouth there (check) Boy parts here (check) OR Girl parts there (check) and then this wonderful masterpiece grows and oops. At what point did that sperm and egg goof? I know it can't be maybe in our thinking----can it? Is it possible we are EXACTLY the sex we were meant to be? I mean a lot of data was processed. But I don't want to be politically incorrect here. But I do wonder if we were REALLY politically correct would we really notice CROSS-Dressing at all? Why would we question it at all if it was in the "norm"? Why is it when we see a cross-dresser we KNOW something is odd or out of the norm? We want to not offend maybe in our comments but we know a Cross-dresser when we see one. That sperm and that egg what happened? How could it get everything right except for the way we think we should be?

Good magic to all,

Eric
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2012-02-10 23:55, magicalaurie wrote:
Why you don't tell us how you feel about it, aces?

I would feel that from my posts you know how I feel about it.

If you do not understand I will tell you again.

If one is of that persuasion that they feel the need to cross dress they should. It is definitely their right. However as like most things there is a time and place for just about everything we do in life. As I said before while attending class in elementry through High School is not the place for cross dressing any more then practicing being a nudist when going to church on Sunday or for that matter to a football game or out for dinner. It is just not appropriate.

If booked for a group of clergy would you tell a joke with sexual inuenduos? It would probably get a laugh in a bar or night club. But I am sure not sit well with the clergy. Would you use the f-bomb while performing for clergy, or for children in middle or high school? I think not. But you hear it all the time in comedy routines at the local bars and night clubs. Time and Place. If you believe I AM WRONG LOOK AT THE INCIDENT AT THE sUPER bOWL. Why all the fuss? Because it was inapproiate.

I hope you now know how I feel.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

? what's alll this about sperm and eggs processing data and having ideas?
Well, what beyond fertile ground for scripts aimed at amusement?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Here we go again... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL