The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The $100 Billet Catch by Aaron Smith (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lundonia
View Profile
Veteran user
refuses to read more than
321 Posts

Profile of Lundonia
Emailed them and asked what happened after 3 weeks since I received a shipping confirmation just a couple of days after the order. The response was fast and they promised me to look into it and resend another shipment if the first one was lost. One week later I had the package in the mail. Smile

I haven't actually had time to look at the $100 BC but I just wanted to let you know that I am now a satisfied customer and that MD handled my case in a great way.
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity - and i'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
www.jensmagi.se
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
863 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Well I give them a "thumbs up" on service as mine came just days after ordering.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The $100 Billet Catch by Aaron Smith (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL