The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Total Telepathy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jaybest
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of jaybest
Hi,

Just wanted to announce that I have a little manuscript I've put together containing my Total Telepathy piece as well as a piece using a pendulum to remove negative energy.

Only charging $3, PM if interested.

Cheers.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
More information about your Total Telepathy piece?
jaybest
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of jaybest
It's a group experience I use in my psychic home parties, and is to come across as genuine thought sharing.
If played as the real thing it cannot and will not fail overall.

There's not really much more I can say other than it requires nothing other than yourself and a small group of people.

I know that's not much to go on but if you're intrigued then $3 won't really break the bank.

If you have any sprcific concerns then feel free to PM me.

If you would like to take a chance then send $3 to johnsbookofblood@googlemail.com

Cheers.

PS- Sorry about the other post floating about, I didn't know where to post this as the people who may find interest will not neccessarily be in the latest and greatest section.
This section now has 2 topics on my piece, that wasn't intended.

Cheers.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Ordered, thanks.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Viano2
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Viano2
Ditto
jaybest
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of jaybest
Just an update for those who have purchased:

I have sent the file to all who have ordered, please get in touch via PM or email if it has not already arrived.

Cheers.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have just read through this and for anyone who conducts or is interested in conducting psychic home parties, this is a fascinating read and written by someone with much experience in this area. As I read, it partly reminded me of Richard Webster's The Chant in that it is a complete audience experience. Also it will not only leave your audience feeling good but has the potential of having very interesting results.

There is also a section on removing negative energy with a pendulum and again this can be a powerful as well as pleasingly visual item.

For anyone interested in psychic parties or effects which involve a coming together of the audience, then Total Telepathy will give you much food for thought. At $3 it is also a bargain.

Highly recommended.

Neil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Total Telepathy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL