The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Manus - Myke Phillips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I received a review copy of this some days ago.

The eBook
The book contains 49 pages although 4 are completely blank and there are a couple of promo pages.
The layout is nice and neat with a few full colour photos where necessary. The book is written in a relatively small font so you do get a lot of text per page.
There are 5 effects in the ebook
The Contents
After the cover, thanks, Promo, index and intro we get to the 5 effects;

Psychological Snap
Eye Can Remote View
88 mph
Psychological Impossible Card Location
Searchlight Principle

Psychological Snap is a nice coincidence routine. This is supplemented with many variations of method and presentation.

Eye Can Remote View - this is a well thought through smart phone effect. The more times I read this, the more I liked it.

88 Mph - A very cute memory effect with a very strong finish. I liked this.

Psychological Impossible Card Location - I'm not a lover of card tricks, so this is my least favourite effect, but that's not to say it isn't brillliant, quite the opposite, it's probably one of the strongest effects in the ebook, just not my thing. This is a magician fooler.

Searchlight Principle - I loved this for it's simplicity and it's adaptability. A great way to discern what an audience member is thinking, right down to a letter in a word, with pinpoint accuracy.

Myke works out every possible eventuality of every effect so that no matter how each effect plays, you're covered.

This is a great ebook that is well written and full of original thinking.

Recommended

Derek
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks for the review Derek.

Today is the last day of the Special Price for Manus , so if you are interested in Myke´s thinking, be sure to check this.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Manus - Myke Phillips (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL