The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Silk to Egg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jcs013
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of jcs013
Does anyone have good routine for this effect? Aside from the basic one that comes with it. I'm thinking to include it with an egg bag routine.

I forgot I even had one. Smile

Thanks.
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
647 Posts

Profile of Inert
Hi jcs013. Cut the egg in half & then re-stick it together with a couple of dabs of wax or something. Before re-sticking, put a yellow yolk inside made of plastic or spray painted silly putty. After the egg appearance...crack it open.
jcs013
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of jcs013
Silly putty, what a great idea. I found a egg bag to chicken amongst my items. So I thought introduce a yellow silk and the normal bag as a egg and a chicken. Then change silk to the egg, from the bag. Finally change the bag to chicken. Making my original statement of egg and chicken true. Kinda silly, but it may play.
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
647 Posts

Profile of Inert
Hey, it's original routining & novel ideas that make someone stand out from the pack. You just never know until you try it out. You could even make it a life cycle thing or which came 1st...chicken or egg paradox. Good job jcs013. One of the true beauties of magic is that it is limitless in potential.
jcs013
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of jcs013
I already had some notes for the "which came 1st" angle...We will see where this effect goes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Silk to Egg (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL