The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » The Underground Collective (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Anyone dealt with these guys before?

http://www.underground-collective.com

Ordered a DVD from them back on Jan 1st. Still haven't received it. Have emailed them, although they make it very hard to contact them via their website (no contact page). In addition, the order confirmation email came from an "unknown sender" (whether this is part of their "underground" marketing gimmick, I have no idea). My email hasn't been responded to, so I've now filed a claim with PayPal, and they haven't responded to that either.

Anyone else had a similar experience?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17613 Posts

Profile of Slim King
They used to be OK.....
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Quote:
On 2012-02-26 22:21, Slim King wrote:
They used to be OK.....

Wish I'd ordered years ago when I first saw their site! Smile

This issue was eventually resolved by PayPal, and my money was refunded. At no time during the PayPal complaint process did anyone from the Underground Collective respond to either myself or PayPal.

Their products look great, but something has gone wrong somewhere along the line. I'd recommend that people don't order from them. I believe Alakazam stock some of their stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » The Underground Collective (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL