The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » They Are What They Eat by Kyle MacNeill and Cameron Francis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
970 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
This is a new eBook coming soon from the devious minds of Kyle MacNeill and Cameron Francis based around the cannibal plot, and the main effect is very very good indeed. You show four jokers (cannibals/vampires) and have three cards selected (victims), the selections are fed to the jokers and each selection turns blank, the jokers also change into "mixed up" cards, yes there are 7 changes in this fast paced routine.

This eBook will be released in a few days time and will also contain 3 bonus routines taking on the Cannibal plot, two of which are completely impromptu. I've seen a couple of these performed by Cameron and Kyle and the changes (7 of them!) look very magical to laypeople. So if you're hungry for some really great card magic to satisfy your pasteboard fetish look out for this new release from Cameron and Kyle!

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - Life's a Beach Vol 1.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6902 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Thank you, Gary! Glad you like the routine. I think it's very direct. Kyle came up with a really cool plot, here. And we worked out a handling that is very simple and clean looking.

This will be out Thursday morning. More details coming soon!
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Indeed, this is super exciting!
I think you guys will enjoy this Smile
You get 4 effects!

Kyle
lukecloughmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of lukecloughmagic
Looking forward it seeing it guys, sounds a good'un!
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
Should be good....
Andy Gemini
View Profile
Regular user
England
112 Posts

Profile of Andy Gemini
Just knowing Kyle and Cameron are involved it HAS to be good!!!!!
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Wow, thanks guys for the kind words!
I think you guys will dig this Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7407 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Are any special gaff cards required? Always disappointing when you don't have the required props in your arsenal. And can end up being very expensive too.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Quote:
On 2012-02-14 14:00, pegasus wrote:
Are any special gaff cards required? Always disappointing when you don't have the required props in your arsenal. And can end up being very expensive too.

Hi,

Not too many mate. There are 2 effects in the Ebook without ANY gaffs, one you just need a blank card and some pens, the main routine you need a few gaffs but nothing that you can't make up / order to be made, I think.

Thanks for the interest! Smile

Kyle
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6902 Posts

For the main routine you need some blank backs and blank facers. Nothing too obscure.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Indeed! Smile
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
ETA = Thursday Morning! Smile
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5291 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2012-02-14 15:17, Cameron Francis wrote:
For the main routine you need some blank backs and blank facers. Nothing too obscure.

Cameron,

Do you mean separate blank backs and blank faces? Or double blanks? I have tried to get double blanks in the past and couldn't find them sold anywhere.

BTW, whenever special-made gaff cards are needed in order to perform a commercial effect, IMO it should be made clear prior to purchasing. And I'm not talking specifically about this ebook, as Cameron and Kyle have made it clear here, though only after the question arose. If it tips the method, oh well - so be it. But when receiving a newly purchased effect it can be disappointing when you realize that you can't do anything with it before making more purchases.

Thanks!

Jim
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
[quote]
On 2012-02-15 09:39, J-Mac wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-02-14 15:17, Cameron Francis wrote:

Quote:
Cameron,

Do you mean separate blank backs and blank faces? Or double blanks? I have tried to get double blanks in the past and couldn't find them sold anywhere.

BTW, whenever special-made gaff cards are needed in order to perform a commercial effect, IMO it should be made clear prior to purchasing. And I'm not talking specifically about this ebook, as Cameron and Kyle have made it clear here, though only after the question arose. If it tips the method, oh well - so be it. But when receiving a newly purchased effect it can be disappointing when you realize that you can't do anything with it before making more purchases.

Thanks!

Jim

Hi Jim,

Thanks for taking interest in our Ebook!

This routine does NOT require Double Blanks, but I know that you can get them on practically all UK Magic sites, and also here (since you seem to live in the USA): http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/810

The main routine in the Ebook requires a few gaffs - a few blank backs, a pair of these should have identical faces, plus one blank facer.

That is it Smile

Then there is another routine that just needs one of those cards, and 2 routines that are 100% gaffless.

I am sure that the Ad Copy was going to include the fact that some gaffs were needed.

There will also be a demo which makes this quite obvious.
We think that the bonus tricks will allow people to still have some cool nearly or completely gaffless tricks based on the Cannibal Cards plot.

I hope this answers your question Smile

Best,

Kyle
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6902 Posts

Hi, Jim. As I mentioned above, it's blank backs and blank facers. I will make of note of this in the ad copy. The demo will be up later tonight/early tomorrow so you'll get a clearer picture of what you need. Hopefully not TOO clear, though! Smile
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Haha, yeah! Smile
But yes, the demo will give you guys a good idea of what it looks like, it really is packed full of magic! Smile
Kevin Schaller
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Kevin Schaller
Really looking forward to this, seems like a SOLID routine!!
'Geniuses can make the world a better place or make it fall apart alongside their own minds.” - Kevin Schaller
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Thanks Kevin!
Should be coming out in a matter of hours! Smile Not long to go!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6902 Posts

7i7ier
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of 7i7ier
Hello,
Thank you to Kyle and Francis.
When the routine, a little idea to transform the impossible into reality. the
Magic is also you. Modify, adapt the routine even if you do not
special cards. And ... It's magical.

Good day.

Cartemania-llement votre.

http://cartemania.canalblog.com/

7i7ier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » They Are What They Eat by Kyle MacNeill and Cameron Francis (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL