The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Upside down. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I just purchased a new straight jacket from humane, and I will be performing an upside down sj. escape at six flags fright fest. If your interested in seeing it, PM me.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Way cool. Humane jackets just have that creepy look to them that Posys and most of the 'magic' ones don't have.
They just look certified crazy. Must be the long thick leather straps and heavy buckles. Hope you got the crotch strap with yours. Drags it out a bit longer and gives them something else to think about, when it comes to the actual escape. I guess a lot of folks take these off so its easier to get out.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I just practiced last night, I get sick being upside down sooooo much! But it should be cool, what I don't do for my art!
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Just make sure that you perform the escape on an empty stomach Doc. I'm sure that your audience can do without any "unusual" surprises. Smile
Best regards, Tony
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
No peas, and jello is a definite NO! No practice that day, and I should be fine.
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Good luck at the show. Don't slack off on that USD conditioning.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Upside down. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL