The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » 3 COINS 4 YOUR THOUGHTS by Paul Voodini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Danyel
View Profile
Loyal user
Italy
293 Posts

Profile of Danyel
Purchased an hour ago, already devored. It is simply fantastic.
Paul has done it again -like his Palm reading for magicians, and his Victorian oracle, this is an excellent add-on to any mentalist's toolkit.

With simply 3 coins and your mind, a full reading about 3 existential areas of our sitters. Very profound, and highly respectful of people -like any of Paul's works.

It has only two defects: its ridiculous price (1,25 GBP.. Paul.. come on, mate.. we must talk one of these days) and the deadline -just two days. It will expire on FRI 17th.
Don't miss it!
'People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition
end by starving the best part of the mind' -William Butler Yeats
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Link Danyel ?

:)
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Danyel
View Profile
Loyal user
Italy
293 Posts

Profile of Danyel
'People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition
end by starving the best part of the mind' -William Butler Yeats
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks Danyel.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks for the kind words Danyel - glad you like it. Just to clarify for us Anglo-Americans, it's £1.25 for a limited time (until the 17th). For us Brits and Yanks, using a comma with numbers gets us all confused and we start thinking in the thousands! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I have three old as dirt coins that should fit the bill. LOL

I guess I might as well hit the pay pal button..... LOL

Ray
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

CRAP!!!!!!!
I think that I hurt my hand because no sooner did I push the Pay Pal button the darn PDF came crashing in my E-Mail! That was the fastest Pdf I have ever GOT! LOL

Thanks Paul!

RAy
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
All part of the service Ray! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
You are absolutely correct Ray, my pdf arrived quicker than I could log into my email account!!
Superb service and a very interesting looking manuscript.
Thank you Paul.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Bought, delivered, read and loved!
Thank you Paul.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

I really LIKE this!

So simple and easy.

I am glad that I bought this.

Ray
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Holy Crap...that was fast! Smile

Thanks Paul !

Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
MissMage
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of MissMage
Just received. Very nice work. I especially appreciate the reinforcing of positive thoughts in the querent. I completely agree that any moment we have to affect another person, we should aim to better them. I look forward to using this reading tool.

Also was thinking about other mental connections we have with coins:
1. Military often give special coins for acknowledging achievements or selfless acts, and not just to service people but to anyone they come in contact with that contributes in some meaningful way.

2. Most children have a piggy bank and learn their first lesson about the benefits of patience as they save for that special toy. Adults may choose a different vessel, but many still collect their coins for something special. There is a tactile quality about coins that paper or plastic will never be able to duplicate. The simple clang of metal against metal, and the sheer weight of a handful of coins still makes me feel happy.

3. And who out there doesn't have the dream of pulling a Scrooge McDuck and swimming in a room full of gold coins?

Now excuse me while I go play with my jar of coins.

Click here to view attached image.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Review: Paul Voodini- 3 Coins For Your Thoughts from http://www.amirasideas.com

Paul Voodini is one of those performers who brings real mystery to mystery performance (something that although sounds funny, it´s quite forgotten).
He recently release a short eBook in which we,humans, can learn a new simple and fun reading system using coins.

Price and Description:
£1.25 at ttp://www.readerofminds.co.uk/3_coins_4_your_thoughts_33.html

My opinion:
16 page eBook, simple layout, a brief introduction, the necessary information and some aditional ideas.
The image that your participant see is this: 3 coins are used to interpret 3 main categories in his life.
Very simple and intuitive steps and great moments of mystery entertainment.
Positive and insighful moments of conversation are possible with this anytime,anywhere option.

Rate: 9,5/10
For the price, you just cant go wrong. A great new possibility from a serious author and performer.
Recommended
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
GOOD!!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks for your kind words guys. Just a reminder that there's about 24 hours left on this special offer. Ends on the 17th.
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Paul,

Just finished pouring through it - love the concept and ease of this to entertain!

I will re-read it to reinforce.

Thanks for the deal!
Mark
T,im Dawson
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of T,im Dawson
Just made it with 5 mins to go!
tjd
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Just to clarify - as there's an obvious time difference between the UK and the US, the offer will be open until approx. midnight PST. Hopefully that means anyone in the US will still be able to order until the 17th February dawns for on the West Coast. I've just had a flurry of "last minute" orders, so just wanted to clarify.

Also, if you order and you don't receive the PDF immediately, don't panic. It just means I'm in bed (it's midnight in the UK right now). If you order the PDF (or indeed any of my PDFs) you WILL receive it as soon as I rejoin the land of the living! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
It's what every body says it is. Something you can learn, tuck in the back of your mind and use anywhere, anytime. Very nice and very practical.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » 3 COINS 4 YOUR THOUGHTS by Paul Voodini (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL