The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Eureka (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I opened another trick which I never thought much about and I am happy to say that I struck gold.

The Golden Fleece is quite a nice cut and restore rope trick.

When I perform the trick I will abandon the Golden Fleece approach and go with an Indian Dream Catcher story line.

The Tenyo device looks like a simple Dream Catcher and real Dream Catchers are said to have mystical properties so I think it will be a good fit.

I got two, the one I opened was badly discolored so I may even paint and decorate it.

AA
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
I never did get the hang of this one. Every time I tried to spin it the whole thing would come apart.
I haven't tried it in a really long time though so make I'll take it out again and give it a whirl...
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
647 Posts

Profile of Inert
Great dream catcher idea. xl18...mabe try some magician's wax on the inside track. Doesn't hinder turning, but helps to keep it all together.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Yes, I only tried it for the first time last night and for sure the spinning part needs some practice.

That's a good idea with the wax.

AA
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Eureka (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL