The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New member from portugal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
Hi everybody, my name is Luis Sirgado, i´m portuguese,and i´m the newest member on the fórum. So I want to say hello to everybody. Smile

magical hugs

Luis
"One of the greatest accomplishments of magicians in the last century is the ability to take something inherently profound and render it trivial."

-Max Maven-
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Luis,

It's nice to have you at the Café. It takes a while to get used to the many forums here the first few times you visit.

After that, you settle in a bit of a routine visiting your favorites forums and perhaps discovering some which you were curious about. It will bring you back time and time again.

Welcome! Smile
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
Thank you Chrystal for your welcome message

magical kiss

luis Smile
"One of the greatest accomplishments of magicians in the last century is the ability to take something inherently profound and render it trivial."

-Max Maven-
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Luis Smile Smile Smile Welcome to the Café. The most strangest of all we had met on msn before I read your post here.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Luis,
A long distance welcome indeed!
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
After a long period of time without showing up here, I'm back and this time to be a more regular visitor. So again, I say hello to all members of The Magic Café!

-Max Maven-
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Hello back to ya. Welcome home.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Luis Sirgado,

What kind of Magic do you do?

-Mary Mowder
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
Thank´s jcrabtree2007!
Mary, I love all types of magic but I prefer close up magic, more specifically card magic (my passion)

-Max Maven-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New member from portugal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL