The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Consecutive "T" Numbers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
There was actually a Melting Loop on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. First time I've ever seen it.
The bidding went a little too high for me though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230731571501

I've seen the old Cups and Balls at least a couple of times in the past year but I didn't feel like paying a premium just for the Rabbit Logo. Angels Coin is another one that has the Rabbit Logo on the old ones but not on the current Japanese version.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Quote:
On 2012-02-17 15:56, J M Talbot wrote:
Cheaters! kidding!

I have both a newer and old set of cups and balls. The nice thing about the older version is that they embossed the rabbit logo on the bottom of the cups. Same with Die Vison, the older version has the logo embossed on the lid. That is really the only advantage to the older versions. The soft items like rope, sponge and silk really not much difference in what era they came from. Unless you are collecting packaging as well.

John

I just bought an old version of Die Vision, but it did not have a rabbit embossed on the lid.

Mine had Richard Kaufman embossed on the lid. I wonder if it is a rare variation.

It better be I paid a lot for it.

AA
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Whoever bought that lot on eBay for $610 got a great deal!

Yes, I did have the only Melting Loop I'd ever seen. Just a magnet in the rope as I recall. I don't believe it could get it to work properly from the instructions.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I think I see Dye Tube, Crossroads and Soft Coins packaging in the picture besides the Melting Loop.

Is there any other Tenyo that can be made out?

AA
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
There is a Coin in Nest towards the bottom. Can't tell for sure if it is Tenyo's. And I think I Spy a Frame of Destruction next to it but it's hard to tell for sure.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Yes, I think you are right, I see those two items now opened with no packaging.

Can anyone find any other Tenyo in there or how about Waldo where is he? ;-)
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Where exactly is the Melting Loop in the photo... my eyes are apparently not what they used to be! I have never seen one and for some reason cannot pick it out in the shot. Thanks!

John
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
It's directly to the right of the Soft Coins.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Thanks, see it now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Consecutive "T" Numbers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL