The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » North Calf. Lecture Tour! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Gang,
If your out that way or will be out that way! Here is where I will be Lectureing !

March 14, Wed, IBM Ring 216 Lecture in SJ
March 15, Thursday, Coastal Magicians Lecture in Capitola/Santa Cruz
March 17, Saturday Morning, 6 Hour Monster Workshop with David Neighbors, Location in TBD
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
Hi Folks,
This is going to be a fantastic lecture! For more information on the lecture in San Jose, CA, go to the following website or contact me directly.

http://www.ring216.org

Calvin Tong
President, IBM Ring 216
San Jose, CA
calvin.tong@ring216.org
Cal Tong
President Emeritus
IBM Ring 216 Silicon Valley
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hi Gang,
I got my Airplane Ticket, And ready to go!!! Hope to see some of you West Cost Guys Out there! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
@Calvin and David,
Here's to a very solid turnout folks.
Enjoy Northern California David!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Thanks Man! Smile

So only one more day And I am off to BE The Wizard:) Hope to see some of you there!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Yea Just got back this Afternoon! And I am dead Tried! But I had a GREAT Time!!! Smile Thanks to all the guys who came out to See Me!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Next stop: Spokane, WA.! We're looking forward to seeing David mid-April! Here are the details:

David David Neighbors "The Coinjurer" Magic Lecture and Workshop in Spokane!

Saturday, April 14,  2012

Lecture 11AM-2PM, $20
David will present a variety of Coin and Card Magic and other effects with easy to follow teaching. This Lecture is geared for all ages, beginners, hobbyists, amateurs and pros! David is considered one of the top close-up magicians in the world and a protege of Ed Marlo. 

*This Lecture will be video-taped LIVE available for future purchase on DVD!

Workshop 3PM-7PM, $35
Hands-on focused Instruction in a group environment.  A great opportunity to work directly with David to answer questions and help with your sleights, routining, effects and routines.

Private lessons available Sunday, April 15, 2012, $35 per hour. Must Sign-Up in advance. Individual focused lessons with David, his vast knowledge and 30+ years of experience. 

1322 N. Monroe
Spokane, WA 99201

Sponsored by Tom Hall & The Spokane Magic Club

email: tehall@comcast.net
Phone: 509-981-1208
TH

Occupy Your Dream
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Thanks Tom,
The Lecture Has Changed A Little, It will be 8 coin routines, and 4 non Coin&card Routines!

Ok thanks so much gang!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
We're working on everything to include on the DVD. Since David is presenting about a dozen effects and wants to be sure the teaching is in detail, we're skipping Card Magic and focusing on his superior coin magic and other effects. We're also lining up the Bonus material, intermediate and advance sleights and effects with coins and gaffs. We may end up with two DVDs.

Also, the Spokane Magic Club generously charges only $5 per spouse and per child with your $20 attendance at the Lecture. They don't want you to miss this Lecture for any reason! (We're only charging $20 for the Lecture? And only $35 for the marathon, er, Workshop? Wow!). No pre-registration necessary, just pay at the door. Also, you can line up a Private Lesson or two with David Neighbors NOW on Sunday, April 15 for only $35 per hour. Just pop me an email for preferred time(s) and specific magic you would like to focus on: tehall@comcast.net. I know I'm going to have him help me with the Kennedy Super Coin, his Sandy Routine, some Okito Box moves, C/S/B routining and his Matrix stuff. Sunday will probably fill up quick!

Spokane is a lovely city, larger than most people think (about 300,00, I think). Very easy to get to. Yes, we have an International airport. And a ton of good restaurants. April is a great time to see, visit with and learn from one of the best magicians in the world!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » North Calf. Lecture Tour! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL