We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ILogo - Craig Squires (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..14~15~16 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7335 Posts

Profile of pegasus
As I suspected. Hunting all night for a bare bones iPhone? No thanks.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7335 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2012-02-18 18:15, pegasus wrote:
As I suspected. Hunting all night for a bare bones iPhone? No thanks.
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
741 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
It looked great up close, I picked it up today, £20 well worth it, be great to have in your pocket for the right time, eye candy for sure!
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
How come this was £24.99 from alakazam on there 25 limited offer or am I the only one who paid that price ?

Carl
timski523
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, England
226 Posts

Profile of timski523
Nope me too, and postage... Grr
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
741 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
I'm guessing a Blackpool convention deal Smile
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2012-02-18 21:41, carlwag wrote:
How come this was £24.99 from alakazam on there 25 limited offer or am I the only one who paid that price ?

Carl


Maybe the Limited Edition deal was not so much
Of a deal after all

When I tried it went to a blank page however looking
At the post it appears you can only do this for the IPhone 4s

And with a Phone without and Case or Cover ?

Looking at the people in my local Pub I could not
Find anyone who did not have an IPhone without
A case or Bumper so if this is correct , this effect
Does appear to have very limited use in the UK
not sure in USA ?
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Quote:
On 2012-02-19 07:10, Martin.Lester wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-02-18 21:41, carlwag wrote:
How come this was £24.99 from alakazam on there 25 limited offer or am I the only one who paid that price ?

Carl


Maybe the Limited Edition deal was not so much
Of a deal after all

When I tried it went to a blank page however looking
At the post it appears you can only do this for the IPhone 4s

And with a Phone without and Case or Cover ?

Looking at the people in my local Pub I could not
Find anyone who did not have an IPhone without
A case or Bumper so if this is correct , this effect
Does appear to have very limited use in the UK
not sure in USA ?


Another impulse buy martin !
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2012-02-19 07:46, carlwag wrote

Another impulse buy martin !


Not sure if I was going to buy only clicked on
Link to find out more info

But as it went to a blank page with no demo
Or even " this item is no longer available"

As someone who is a Blackpool is already selling
His looks like Peter's Blank page has saved me
A lot of £££
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Im will see when it arrives ,not all tricks are for everyone .


Carl.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7335 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The effect looks amazing. Would love to have it but there are far too many constraints. EXCUSE ME can you all hear me? Does anyone in this venue have a black iPhone 4 without any case on it? No? Oh well sorry to bother you all.
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
To be fair all magic doesn't have to be performed at a gig, there is a place for casual performance, in fact probably 95% of people who do magic do it casually, if you have this on you it could be perfect for when you see an iPhone 4, plus as already mentioned, ou can do it to your own phone and hand that out for examination.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2012-02-19 14:14, Christopher Congreave wrote:
To be fair all magic doesn't have to be performed at a gig, there is a place for casual performance, in fact probably 95% of people who do magic do it casually,


That might be true , however the fact remains hardly anyone
Has an IPhone without a case casually or other wise

Regards

Martin

Sent from my IPhone (compete with case)
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
I have, and read the rest of my post, you can use your own phone.

To be fair I haven't seen this, and I probably won't buy it, but I think my comments still stand are valid. Smile
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
I do and mi wife
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2012-02-19 14:56, carlwag wrote:
I do and mi wife


Hope you've got insurance dropping that on the
Floor could prove costly !
king2262
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of king2262
Looking forward to a review on this .
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Yes full insurance don't worry yourself martin
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2012-02-19 15:02, carlwag wrote:
Yes full insurance don't worry yourself martin


At least you have one person to show this effect to !!!

Bit of luck your wife does not have a case
and a Black IPhone !!!
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Quote:
On 2012-02-19 15:36, Martin.Lester wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-02-19 15:02, carlwag wrote:
Yes full insurance don't worry yourself martin


At least you have one person to show this effect to !!!

Bit of luck your wife does not have a case
and a Black IPhone !!!





True martin I do agree that it could be limited, one idea if they have a case is to say " can you tell the difference between fake iphones and real ones"
Take the phone out the case and turn it over and say "the real iphones have the apple logo here " do the move and say" the fakes logo is here, I don't want to leave you with a fake so I better move it back".

Or some other story or patter .

Carl
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ILogo - Craig Squires (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL