The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Something or Nothing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
Now you are on tilt. Calm down and think.

If you want the Complete Address of an illegal poker club there are more ways to get it than demanding the publication of it on a public forum of the Magic Café. As Bat Masterson said “There are more ways to kill a dog than by choking him to death with a piece of custard pie.” Get it? If you stop being silly, chill out and ask in a polite way I will tell you of another way to get it.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2363 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On 2012-02-23 13:13, tommy wrote:
Now you are on tilt. Calm down and think.

LOL. You are hilarious. Do you have any perception of reality? Smile

Quote:
As Bat Masterson said “There are more ways to kill a dog than by choking him to death with a piece of custard pie.” Get it?

Very clever. Obviously this bogus quote is brilliant and much too deep for comprehension. But really, is that the best you can do? Smile

Quote:
If you stop being silly, chill out and ask in a polite way I will tell you of another way to get it.

Rational = silly. That is an interesting twist on the conversation.

Yes, please do PM me with this coveted information. This should be interesting. Is this where you deal poker? Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
No
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2363 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Tommy, can you also PM me where you deal poker? I'm sure you do riffle, riffle, box, riffle and cut very well. I would like to watch your masterful execution in action.

Also, when you deal, do you used the Erdnase grip or a square john grip? Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
Cagliostro

Do you know any cash poker players in England?

We use a table deal here actually and use professional dealers and I am not one of them.

The cash game of choice here is Omaha 4,5 0r 6 cards dealers choice by the way.

Tommy
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Why don't you two just get a room?

Preferably somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

Somewhere very cold and very deep.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
Looks like another fish has arrived looking for a game.

Tommy
borderjs
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of borderjs
Thanks for sharing your videos!
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On 2012-02-23 15:37, tommy wrote:
Looks like another fish has arrived looking for a game.

Don't bother sweetheart. You ladies need to take it outside, or inside, or whatever works for you.
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2363 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Quote:
On 2012-02-23 14:54, tomsk192 wrote:
Why don't you two just get a room?

Preferably somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

Somewhere very cold and very deep.

Actually, tomsk192's point is well taken.

These oblique, tangential, confrontation and cheap shot/sniping posts are really not in the best interest of the BB or the members and a waste of productive time. In fairness to the others on the BB, I will not respond any further to non-relevant, confrontation, sniping or cheap shot posts so the rest of the members can get on with the subject matter of the respective posts without being sidetracked with irrelevant and/or annoying banter.

To some, these type posts may be fun and enjoyable but I joined the BB to write and comment on information I deem to be relevant and worthwhile based upon a great deal of experience in the gambling world. Those who don’t understand, or don’t like, or don’t believe the information I impart – well, they don’t have to read my posts, do they?

For others who are serious students of the subject and would like to read about things that are often new, relatively unknown and different from the usual re-hashed and well-known trivia, I think they can benefit greatly from some of the information I can and do impart.

If most think that is not the case, just let me know and I will leave the BB.

In any event, to be fair to the other members, I am not going to play this silly, non-productive game anymore. Hopefully, my positive actions will be contagious.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Word.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Something or Nothing (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL