The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..18..33..48..63..76~77~78~79 [Next]
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You are a man?
James

Quote:
On 2012-04-14 03:52, Jamie Ferguson wrote:

If I had questioned the character of a man and then refused to accept that I was wrong when given evidence to the contrary then one can only assume that ego is getting in the way of doing the right thing.

Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On 2012-04-14 05:14, Xiqual wrote:
You are a man?
James

Quote:
On 2012-04-14 03:52, Jamie Ferguson wrote:

If I had questioned the character of a man and then refused to accept that I was wrong when given evidence to the contrary then one can only assume that ego is getting in the way of doing the right thing.

...and there I was thinking you of all people would rise above the lynch mob mentality!
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1279 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Quote:
On 2012-04-14 05:06, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
6 posts ago I gave hard evidence that I am NOT a liar. Now you're just making things up about me. I offered to stop using the phrase 'non-subs' and yet you still have a go at me.

Based on that I would say that you are the one trying to provoke me! And doing a very good job might I add.

I would much rather be discussing the merits and demerits of the effect. Something you seem incapable of. Oh hang on, I forgot, you don't ACTUALLY own it! Therefore your agenda here is obvious.

That was your last chance with me to show any hint you could engage in a meaningful conversation --henceforth I shall ignore you.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Nothing to say now, eh? I think that proves I had it right about you.

As and when you decide to engage in constructive conversation about RS tricks and approach I will join in with you. Until then I wil respect your wishes to ignore me.

Now can we all get back to discussing the effect please. Let me start the ball rolling.

Who here has used up all their gimmicks already?
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1279 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Interestingly Richard Kaufmann over on Genii has received his first effect and gives RS a Genii thumbs up.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-04-14 05:26, Ray Chelt wrote:
Interestingly Richard Kaufmann over on Genii has received his first effect and gives RS a Genii thumbs up.

That's more like it Ray. Smile

Richard is a stand-up guy and says what he thinks based on his 40+ years in magic. I'm glad he agrees with me on how great the first effect is.

Richard says "If this is indicative of the quality of what we'll be getting for $15 a month, it's a bargain."
In my review I said "If this first trick is representative of the standard of future RS offerings then I think the price for subscription is way too low. "

Great minds ;-)

I for one would take Richard's endorsement as another, very strong, reason to join the programme ASAP.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Except when he decides to not honor lifetime membership arrangements. I wonder if anyone here could give us actual proof he does things in an honorable fashion. I have never heard of him not coming out ahead in deals. Ohh I hope he comes here to argue with me.
James

Quote:
On 2012-04-14 05:30, Jamie Ferguson wrote:

Richard is a stand-up guy and says what he thinks based on his 40+ years in magic.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-04-13 13:36, sevenup wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-13 13:08, Zombie Magic wrote:
Real Secrets wrote offering a bonus routine to go with our effect!

It just keeps getting better!

If you recieved the bounus item with your first shipment and you didn't know what it was for then the new effect described on the RS site explains how to use what you received. It's a very interesting concept that allows you to do something you probably never imagined possible before. I've never seen anything like this before.

If you had seen Chad Long lecture at Blackpool this year you would now have 101 uses for the bonus effect! I'll say no more. Those in the know will know ;-)
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Bye Jamie!
James

Quote:
On 2012-04-14 08:45, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-13 13:36, sevenup wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-13 13:08, Zombie Magic wrote:
Real Secrets wrote offering a bonus routine to go with our effect!

It just keeps getting better!

If you recieved the bounus item with your first shipment and you didn't know what it was for then the new effect described on the RS site explains how to use what you received. It's a very interesting concept that allows you to do something you probably never imagined possible before. I've never seen anything like this before.

If you had seen Chad Long lecture at Blackpool this year you would now have 101 uses for the bonus effect! I'll say no more. Those in the know will know ;-)
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Quote:
Ohh I hope he comes here to argue with me.
James

Why do so many people on the Café seem to want to start a fight with somebody? Maybe there should be a thread for those, such James et al, who visit the Café just to attack others. Then maybe the rest of us can get on with discussing magic, the reason most of us signed up in the first place.

Back to the topic, has anyone used up all of their gimmicks yet?
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Quote:
On 2012-04-14 03:41, Xiqual wrote:
Jamie, if you did not act like such a jerk, I am sure people would like you and treat you better.

Yep. And then maybe he'd be able to point to someone who has publicly expressed appreciation of his posts, rather than having to claim he's gotten lots of private messages supporting him. Smile
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Quote:
On 2012-04-14 10:12, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Why do so many people on the Café seem to want to start a fight with somebody?

Funniest / most ironic thing you've said...ever. Smile
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Guys, take it someplace else. Your bickering is getting REAL tedious. You waste our pages sniping at each other and nobody else cares. Both of you: Grow up.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-04-14 14:01, Tom Jorgenson wrote:
Both of you: Grow up.

Yeah FrenchDrop and James, grow up. Smile
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Last time I saw that level of wit, I was on the playground in third grade.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
This would have been a good thread for MercMan!

:dancing:
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-04-14 14:19, Zombie Magic wrote:
This would have been a good thread for MercMan!

:dancing:

I miss Barry. Smile
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-04-14 14:18, FrenchDrop wrote:
Last time I saw that level of wit, I was on the playground in third grade.

That must have been last week then. Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Jamie, you never know, he may come back.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brąth
3642 Posts

I really hope so. He was one of the Café's big characters.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..18..33..48..63..76~77~78~79 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL