The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Finger tips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Liam Jones
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Liam Jones
I use a ft in a magic club I go to where somebody was doing finger chopper routines so I stuffed the one I was using with raw red meat and as he done it to me he screamed from thinking he had go wrong and cut of my finger( probably because I was screaming aswell to scare him ) !!! he was the fooled one in this story !!! hehehe !!!

visualise possiblities because life is great and you can do anything if you set your mind to it
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
I use the finger tip to vanish a bill ( Doc Eason bill to lemon) It works great! Especially if anyone is looking for a thumb tip.
martysh
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville,SC
468 Posts

Profile of martysh
I have an obscure use for a little FT... I think this is Karrell fox ... not sure... you pretend to stick your finger through someone's loose fitting tshirt..
I did it to my dentist 2 days ago to impress the hygienist...(easily impressed I think)... Ft in this case better than a tt..really the best with kids.. I started carrying it all the time now..it allows reptitiion...

I know I know I can hear you guys now that this is not politically correct anymore... well I remain old fashioned and if done in proper spirit it causes no harm... I have had not trouble ever..

marty
Dawai
View Profile
Regular user
Honolulu,Hawaii
131 Posts

Profile of Dawai
I am sure Magic City has FT from Japan. And silk streamers 3/4 by 6 inch.long. Or you can use other type of silk streamers you can find. FT comes in several sizes too.
dogwood86
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
124 Posts

Profile of dogwood86
You pretend to stick your finger through someone's loose fitting tshirt..

Jim Pace's routine includes this bit as well, it looks great.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20518 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The saddest part about 6" silks is that they are less than half as large but cost about the same as a 9" silk.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I came up with a use once for a very tiny FT. I cut a SF at the first joint until there was nothing left but the fingertip and nail. It was nearly invisible even close up.

I used it in conjunction with a card trick where I would show a three of diamonds, roll it (switched for a blank via YFM) around my finger to make a small tube and pour out a small load of gemstones and unrolling the (now blank) card.

Ditching the FT was quite simple, even using a thimble thumb palm move to "clean up" before ditching it entirely.

For those who thought they were "in the know," the fact that my thumbs were always visible and never approached the tube really had them going.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Finger tips (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL