The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » April 13-14 - Magi-Whirl Mini-Convention in Alex,, VA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magringo
View Profile
Special user
Sad that all I have is a scant
573 Posts

Profile of magringo
IBM Ring 50 will be holding its annual mini-convention and gala show -- Magi-Whirl 2012. Featuring George Saterial, Ken Scott, Gustavo Raley (from Argetnina), Noland Montgomery (DC-magician of the year) and Aldo and Rachel Colombini -- only $50 until March 23. Here's the link to the event -- http://www.magi-whirl.org/
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20522 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I'm looking forward to being there. These are always good!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7444 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Bob,
Be sure to look up George's version of the snap silk. It is the best one out there for those of us that can't move like Marvyn Roy.
And tell Holly and him, I said hi.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
Ok folks, we are nearing the March 23rd date for the discounted registration fee of $50 for Magi-Whirl 2012. After March 23 it will cost will be $65, So register now at: http://www.Magi-Whirl.Org. Magi-Whirl is April 13 & 14, 2012.
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
444 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
This is always a great conference. I learn a ton of new magic, see some jawbreaking close up magic and have a ball at the Saturday night gala.

Of course, I also always spend way too much money buying lecture notes, routines, effects and gadgets from the lecturers and great dealers room folks.

I've turned down several requests for birthday party shows that day because Magi-Whirl is just too good to miss; even if it means some missed bookings.

Bob, I'm sure I'll be buying some more silks from you -- again.
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
444 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
As a kids' performer, one of the lecture's I'm particularly looking forward to is Ken Scott's.
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
magringo
View Profile
Special user
Sad that all I have is a scant
573 Posts

Profile of magringo
Gustavo Raley should be good for kid's magic too... and his show for the Gala will be amazing... Those who know him will testify to that... different style of magic... He's from Argentina.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20522 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Yep! They produced another great one! Thanks for the memories!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hey Bob as always thanks for your support. We have a good vibe going on on this group. Any way Im hunting talent for next year so send the prp info every one.
Believe you then that I do strange things
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » April 13-14 - Magi-Whirl Mini-Convention in Alex,, VA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL