The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » 21st Century Card Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
Is this Swain's best book or is Miracles with Cards a little better. I would love to hear some of your thoughts on these books.

Thanks
Trevor
Tripwire
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Tripwire
Both books are excellent.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Tough call. All of his books are great--he has a comb bound book called "Don't Blink" that is also very good. I don't think I could say which is the best. I have and really enjoy all three.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
I support Mr Guinn.

I have never been disapointed by Jim Swain's material, But I would have a hard time saying which is the best, as they all have great routines!

Ronnie Lemieux
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
Swain rocks! Learn his material well.
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Miracles with Cards is my favorite book of the last 20 years. Lots of creative and original material. If nothing else, Airmail Card and Capitulating Queens are worth the price of admission. Capitulating is a magician fooler and is probably in the top 3 packet tricks of all time in my oppinion. (Double Back is the best)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » 21st Century Card Magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL