The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Smoking Flash paper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbaby
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of magicbaby
Have you seen the new flash products on illusioncraft website, you can get smoking or sparkle as well as the normal flash products.
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
I was definitely sure that these products will move the attention.

I have bought sparkle flash paper in the past (not from illusioncraft as they did not carry it) and it is very very nice. I would say though that it is better to use it in pieces and not when you burn full sheets of paper as the effect is very very powerful but also needs care as the sparkles are a lot, alot!

I would like to see a video with the smoking flash paper too.
Dreaded Mentalist
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Dreaded Mentalist
This is a video of what I call smoulder paper. The paper will smoulder away slowly unlike flash paper and gives of quite a bit of smoke. The paper can also be treated so the 'flames/burning' can actually avoid areas of the paper and leave it untouched/unburned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJQ-z2lg7PQ
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
But this is not "flashy".

I tried something yesterday and I have started getting the feeling on how it may look like
Dr Eschaton
View Profile
New user
U.K.
14 Posts

Profile of Dr Eschaton
I have been disappointed by all smoking flash paper. I've never found the smoke to be thick enough
to warrant using it over normal flash paper. Anyone find any different?? I'd be pleased to hear!

I have found Illusioncraft's flash paper to be the best on the market.
After trying many different types, theirs is the fastest, brightest and best value for money.

Recently got some of Illusioncraft's 'sparkle' flash paper and it's immense! A real bright effect, very dramatic!

All the best,

Colin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Smoking Flash paper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL