The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Eye of the Idol (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2928 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
"Whiskey and Tenyo" sounds like a good name for a novel...
magringo
View Profile
Loyal user
Sad that all I have is a scant
241 Posts

Profile of magringo
I was in a conversation with a friend and found out I had this item -- I think I got it from a magician's family after he passed away. I had no idea how collectible this is... but I want to sell it ... there are virtually no scratches on the plastic plate -- it looks brand new... how much do these things go for? I'm too busy buying Magic Wagon items to keep this Tenyo piece. thanks!
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1138 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On 2012-05-29 07:26, magringo wrote:
I was in a conversation with a friend and found out I had this item -- I think I got it from a magician's family after he passed away. I had no idea how collectible this is... but I want to sell it ... there are virtually no scratches on the plastic plate -- it looks brand new... how much do these things go for? I'm too busy buying Magic Wagon items to keep this Tenyo piece. thanks!

Before selling it, you should give it a try in combination with your Magic Wagon's Golden Sphinx. This combination makes both effects automatic / self contained. If you are interested to know more about the approach, just PM me! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Eye of the Idol (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL