The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A kind of funny story (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wizardpa
View Profile
Inner circle
The New Orleans area
1011 Posts

Profile of wizardpa
Two years ago I did a show for a cub scout pack that was my second show for this pack. That year I did my supposed dangerous show. I did the Dagger Chest, the Hand Chopper, and the Visible Sawing through body. The way I present these effects is in a funny yet dangerous way. No one knows if I serious or just playing around. That year I even had 2 boys chicken out. Last year when I did the show for the same cub scout pack, I brought my recently bought Lester Lake Guillotine.
Thinking it was too intense to do on the boys, I had my puppet as the volunteer. I was surprised when quite of few boys wanted to volunteer for this.
After the show the scout leader asked me to bring my dangerous stuff again for what is now this year's show.
So, that is what I'll be bringing for this Saturdays show.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Great!
What's the story behind it?
Did any of them renounce Christianity/Islam/Bhuddism/Mamon??
[
TH1
View Profile
Special user
Zombies beware! I have your heads on
590 Posts

Profile of TH1
Quote:
On 2012-02-26 14:29, docsteve wrote:
Great!
What's the story behind it?
Did any of them renounce Christianity/Islam/Bhuddism/Mamon??

If they did, they'd be banned from The Boy Scouts of America. Smile
Beware of evil spirits...and depleted batteries! Smile
TheHauntedOne.com
Assembly11.com
wizardpa
View Profile
Inner circle
The New Orleans area
1011 Posts

Profile of wizardpa
The story behind this, is that boys, even as young as 9&10 year's old love to be scared with supposed dangerous illusions.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
In the 1970's (or was it the 1870's? It seems so long ago) I was in the Scouts. But then they put the Six Million Dollar man on TV at exactly the same time as my scout meeting. Something had to give. Scouts or Six Million Dollar Man? Well, which would you choose?
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
robholland
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of robholland
Haha always have a puppet with you in case no boy (or girl) want to be your victim...uh volunteer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A kind of funny story (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL