The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Trouble with Comcast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I need to ask a favor from those of you who use Comcast as your Internet Service Provider (ISP). On Friday, 2/24/12, I suddenly lost contact with my Web site ( http://www.magicnook.com ) . This is NOT trick to get you to my Web site, wonderful as I think it is, but if you can just run a test for me it will be appreciated so I can take Comcast some real data about how many people can and can't get through to my site using their service. I am only asking you to just click on the site address shown above and either you will be able to see the Magic Nook site or you won't. I need to know two things: "Saw It" or "Didn't See It" - and - "I use Comcast" or "I Don't use Comcast."

Thanks in advance for your assistance in teaching Comcast how to run their business correctly. It's a good argument against TV Cable monopolies, also. I have no one else I can go to for high speed Internet.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Saw it
Dennis Michael
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5128 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I had no problem accessing it and I don't use comcast as a server.
Where the magic begins
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11160 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I can now see your site.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Glory Hallelujah! So can I! I have saved the evidence and arguments I used to get Comcast to take action and if anyone wants (or urgently needs) a copy, let me know.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I have COMCAST and your site came up without any problems.

REMLAP
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
It should be OK now, with or without Comcast. Thanks to all who helped me convince them to take care of business and fix the problem.
Professor Spellbinder

Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I guess I got to this a day late and a dollar short; I just posted a very negative comment about Comcast on the other thread. That said, I see your web site. I still don't prefer Comcast.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Italia16
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Italia16
Works for me.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The site works, but it says as of April 13th, ( Professor ) Spellbinder will no longer be posting on The Magic Café.
bobflyer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of bobflyer
Still works...Comcast user.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Trouble with Comcast (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL