The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » James Dimmare Dove Whisper DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22824 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just seen this DVD at http://www.vikingmagic.com/?nd=full&key=2175

I was totally shocked to see this fantastic offering to the magic community. Does anyone have this DVD yet? I would be very interested in your comments. This is the real deal when it comes to James Dimmare. Truly, must have information on Dove work.
aboycemagic
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of aboycemagic
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22824 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Okay, thanks, I thought that was a lecture and no magic, I just seen the contents and it lists some really great information all Dove workers should know and use.

Just my luck, now that I no longer do Dove Magic, all the good secrets become available.
magicfreak_NV
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of magicfreak_NV
Any reviews of this?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22824 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-05-02 23:49, magicfreak_NV wrote:
Any reviews of this?

Read this forum:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=13&22
IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
A great set of DVDS. A must have BEFORE you get your doves.
tiger_trx
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of tiger_trx
Wondering how simliar it is to other dove dvds on the market.

As I own them all pretty much...and they all seam to be clones of the one before them. Seams like 50% or so is the same info on all the dvds

it's one of those things- if you can walk away learning one new thing- then the price of admission was worth it.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22824 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
After seeing one of James Dimmare videos on another earlier offering, I said to myself, "I which I would have had this knowledge when I started out with doves, it would have saved me wasting $500.00 I spent seeking the correct methods for dove productions.

Here I copied the table of contents for you:

CONTENTS Disc One:
Performance Segments Why Did I Create These DVDs?
Who is the Dove Whisperer?
Why Perform with Birds?
Rant: So You Want to Be a Bird Act? Dove Care: Health, Food Sources, and Physiology Books Feathers Nails Anatomy Stress Trimming Nails and Feathers Illnesses Diet Cages Proper Ventilation Dangers of Dye Feeder Food and Seed Mixing Grit Storage Pests Water Bottles Veterinarians Eggs Airplane Travel Performing on TV
Rant: Ethics in Magic
Disc Two:
Channing Pollock's First Bird Production
The Work The "Work of the Work"
Silk Winder
Channing Pollock's Third Bird Production
The Work
Dimmare's Invisible Harness
Portable Small Cages
Bird Handling
Dove from Gloves
The Work Dimmare's Version
The "Work of the Work"
Dimmare's Pop-Up
Traveling Dove Aviary

If you don't recognize these titles, they you don't have the real secrets on dove work. This is professional secrets of the great magicians, known by only a very few before this production. I doubt that any of this material is like anything previously published by others.

Actually, all that is necessary is the name "James Dimmare" that should tell you everything you need to know to make this purchase.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » James Dimmare Dove Whisper DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL